two

For The Love Of God Don't Touch Her

I was actually surprised that she came with me but I was also grateful, there was no way I could leave her there.
But then again, I was worried what would happen if someone deiscovered she was gone.
I had to look after her no matter what.
We went back to mine, my parents were rarely home so it was okayand I took her to my room. She sat down on the bed and looked around.
As she did, I noticed bruises on her neck and and scars on her arms.
'What happened Chaeyoung?' she looked at me, her eyes looked a bit less bright now that she wasn't fighting. SHe looked at her arms and then back at me.
'If I was bad then mother would punish me' she said simply as if it meant nothing 'the worse I was then the worse the punishment'
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
'That's awful, I'm so sorry' I said and she just shrugged it off.
'It doesn't matter, I was the favourite' she giggled.
'There are more like you?' I asked in shock.
'I don't know, maybe' she replied.
I guess I should be greatful she was opening up to me but it made me feel worse for her. But at least she was safe now I suppose.

ROSE'S POV: I admit, I wasn't a hundred percent sure about this girl at first, every other human I had come across had either ran away at first glance or had attacked or abused me without reason. I guess if she was going to do anything she would have by now, I mean, why wait?
She was cute too, I'd like to get to know her...wait, what?
I shook my head, I didn't know what I was thinking  ut she made me look at things in a different way. Maybe peaople weren't as bad as I thought.
She turned to me and smiled, she had a sweet smile that showed all of her teeth.
'Is everything alright?' she asked and I nodded, scared of what I would say. Why did I always sound different to what it was like in my head?
'I hope the sofa will be alright for tonight. I'll set a room up for you tomorrow' she added
'It's okay' I said and she smiled again. She really was beautiful.
'I'll leave you to get ready for bed' she said and she left the room.
The next morning, I woke up feeling refreshed but also a little stiff.
'How are you feeling?' Lalisa appeared in the doorway 'here let me help you' she added as she sat down beside me.
'What are you gonna do?' I flinched away and her face fell suddenly.
'I'm not going to hurt you' she said 'I just want to make you better. You can trust me'
She was right I suppose, I did as I was told.
'If it makes you feel better you can turn around' she said and I did so 'It's gonna feel cold at first but it'll get better I promise' I nooded 'you're...going to have to take your shirt off'

LISA'S POV: It was worse than I thought, her body was covered in cuts, bruises and scapes, some old and some not so much and some looked worse than others. I felt her flinch as i bathed, soothed and dressed the worst ones. It looked like it would take a while to undo whatever was done to her and right whatever traumas she had been through.
'I was doing some research and it appears you're not the only one of your kind' I said
'What do you mean my kind?' she asked confused
'Well your speed, your resillience, your eyes...there are more like you, they're called Ghouls'
'NO!' she suddenly shouted 'I'M NOT LIKE THEM!'
'okay okay'
'I'm not like them! I'm human too!' she began to rock back and forth.
'Shhhh it's alright' I took her in my arms and hugged her, her hair 'it's all alright' she sighed and pulled away.
'Im not like them...but I'm not human either...I want to be...I try to be, but people judge me as soon as they see me and they get scared and run away...or they want to hurt me so it makes me hate everything so I might as well be one...minus the kagune...' she sighed again.
She was looking and acting more and more human byt the minute, which was good I guess.
'Are you sure that it's okay for me to be here? she asked 'I would hate for anything to happen to you because of me after you've been so nice' 
'We'll be fine' I said 'don't worry' and she hugged me.
'Thank you for saving me' she whispered.
'You don't need to thank me' I replied.