Dance

Dance

 

Block B has debuted last year and they’re busy preparing for their new album. Right now they are practicing their new dance.

B-Bomb has already learned the new dance while other are still having some problems. U-Kwon for example. Normally he would have finished learning at the same time as B-Bomb but this time he just can’t get the timing right.

After practicing for almost the whole day, with some break in between of course, they are finished and all go to the dressing room, wanting to shower quickly and then go home so that they can sleep.

“You guys can go, I want to practice a bit more.” U-Kwon says as the members grab their bags.

“Ok-“ They reply as they are too tired to argue U-Kwon to go home with them.

“Don’t overwork yourself” Zico says as he watches U-Kwon putting on the song once again.

“I won’t” he replies as he gives his famous smile.

The members walk out of the practice room to the dressing room talking about the dance routine. B-Bomb quietly follows, not having anything to say. When they are about to enter the dressing room B-Bomb speaks.

“You guys go ahead, I’ll help U-Kwon with the dance routine”

The guys look at him and then nod, they are used to the fact that U-Kwon and B-Bomb are close.

“See you later then!” Kyung calls as he enters the dressing room, waving his hand as a goodbye and the rest follows.

B-Bomb starts walking back to the practice room. The dance wasn’t the only reason why he wanted to go back. Of course he wanted to help him but there was another reason. The fact that he hasn’t spend that much time with U-Kwon due to the preparations for their comeback and he missed their times together. He, however, hasn’t told anyone about is true feelings, which are even a bit unclear to himself. But he knew one thing for sure. He likes, if not loves, U-Kwon.

As B-Bomb enters the practice room he sees U-Kwon dancing their routine, fully concentrated, almost in a trance, with sweat drops falling off his face. U-Kwon stops when he sees B-Bomb coming closer.

“I thought you went home…” he says surprised.

“I was planning to but I thought maybe I could help you.”

“O, thank you. There is this one part that I just can’t get right” he says, a bit frustrated.

“It’s the part right after the second verse right?” Of course B-Bomb knows where his mistake would be, since he’s always watching U-Kwon when he’s dancing…

“Yeah” U-Kwon walks to the music installation to put the song on again which stopped somewhere during their conversation.

B-Bomb and U-Kwon start dancing the routine a couple of time.

1st time

2nd time

3rd time

4th time

5th time

But each time, over and over again, U-Kwon misses that one beat.

B-Bomb becomes a little frustrated, not long though, how could he even blame U-Kwon? He was at least trying harder than some of the members who were sometimes just fooling around, not that they couldn’t work hard……. It just rarely happened that they were serious.

Before U-Kwon starts the music for the 6th time B-Bomb gets an idea. He stands behind U-Kwon. His body against the other dancer. The music start and they start to dance once again. And then the moment comes.

The Body Wave.

And this time the timing is perfect (even though B-Bomb is even more attracted to U-Kwon due to the body wave against each other). They finish the dance routine and as soon as the dance is finished U-Kwon turns around and jumps on B-Bomb. Smiling is broadest smile with his arms around B-Bomb’s neck. B-Bomb smiles back as a blush is forming on his cheeks. This was the moment.

“Can I tell you something Yukwon?”

“Of course you can!” he beams.

“Promise me that if you’re disgusted by it or don’t want to think about it that you’ll just forget that I ever said it..”

“Okay..” Yukwon replies, a bit hesitating, wondering what B-Bomb wants to tell, still with his arms around B-Bomb’s neck though.

“I…..um…..like you….. A lot.” B-Bomb shyly says as he looks down, avoiding Yukwon’s eyes.

…..Silence…..

 

…..Silence…..

 

…..Silence…..

B-Bomb’s waiting for Yukwon to turn him down, he didn’t expect something else from him but he just needed to tell him his feelings. But then suddenly he feels something on his lips. Yukwon’s lips. B-Bomb’s eyes widen as Yukwon pulls back.

“I like you too Minhyuk!” he beams, as he hugs him tightly. Minhyuk is totally surprised by this answer. He had expected a lot of different things of what Yukwon would say, but this was not one of them. Yukwon looks at Minhyuk, seeing him with his surprised expression. And there was only one thing that he could do to clear this issue. He kissed him again. But this time more passionate. He gets Minhyuk’s attention who then starts to kiss him back, as passionate as Yukwon. Yukwon pushes Minhyuk onto the couch in their practice room, still kissing him.

And from there you can probably guess what happened, a heavy make out session. Not more or less. They were both still a bit surprised about the confession of each other. Something they both had dreamed of. Besides they had another small problem. Are they supposed to let the outside world, as in Block B’s members, their fans, etc. know? Or should they keep it a secret? Well for now it will probably stay a secret……

 

--------------------------

Author rant note:

I hope you liked it ^^

I was planning on writing a sequel to my other one-shot (of Jongtae) but I didn't have any inspiration T.T

And then I got this great idea for a fic with U-Kwon and a fictional character, but I at writing chaptered stories =.=

Anyway, that was it, have a nice day~! 

ps. I have no idea if there actually is a body wave in the dance so don't kill me when there isn't one in it when the new song is released >.<