i feel it coming

너를 좋아해 * I Like You * [Mino & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, how far we will walk? I can't move again. My toes hurt." I said to Mino oppa with a spoiler words hopefully he will piggyback me.

"We almost there, Jisoo. Be patient and bear your pain. Not everyday we are coming to your dad's grave. You are the one who want visit him. Don't act like a spoiled girl. And besides we just walked 10 minutes from the car park. Don't act like we've been walk for an hours," said Mino while holding my hand.

I can only hold one's tongue every time he scolds me. I will never win arguing with him. I know Mino oppa to well if I said one words he will reply me a fourfold. The only thing I could do just listen his words. Enter from the left ear and out of the right ear. Better that rather than we will quarrel in the end. I'm so regret rejected Suho oppa to accompany me.

Today is my dad's birthday it's the first time i ever visit him on his birthday. Usually i only came to church and pray for him. Actually i had been there before but when i was eight years old with mom and Suho oppa. Since then i never came. I didn't know why this year i felt i want to visit him on his birthday.

 

Finally we arrive in front of his grave. The grave seems well cared for. The grass was trimmed neatly. There was no weeds around it. On the left and right side there are an empty pots to put flowers. The view is so beautiful surrounded by trees and facing the mountain. The air so fresh and chill. So different with the image that I've been known or maybe because it's almost 15 years i never come and everything is change.

Mino oppa let go of my hand and move forward in front of the grave and bend over three times. I just stood behind him don't know what to do. I don't have any courage at all. The guiltiness as if to be a shield inside of me. The chill air surround me as if freeze me. I shouldn't be here now. I should listen to myself. Slowly i step backwards and leave Mino oppa.

Mino didn't realize Jisoo absents. "Uncle how are you? Today is your birthday. Happy Birthday, uncle. I come here with Jisoo. Suho can't come because he still in military. Jisoo greet your father. Jisoo...." when Mino looking back he saw Jisoo walk away. Mino chase her.

 

"Jisoo, wait. Where are you going? Jisoo..." Mino oppa held my hand. I see him with teary eyes. He startled and immediately hug me.

I just cry in his arms. I felt protected and comfort. A strange thing that i never felt before. Its the first time i felt Mino oppa so gentle with me. The way he comfort me and just hug me as if listening me crying.

"I'm sorry to force you came here when i know you're not ready yet, Jisoo-ya. Mianhe. I know it's hard for you. I'm so sorry for not aware for your feeling." Mino oppa tries to comfort me. He sees a small park there and to cooling down my feeling he grant me walk towards the park.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter