Meeting Again

Blind in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You may think that six years is plenty of time to move on from somebody,

But for Jihoon,

It wasn't.

Not when he was the love of your life.

~

Jihoon groaned as he was forced to leave his studio to go outside with his friends to have lunch.

 

"C'mon, don't be so grumpy. Apparently Jisoo wants to introduce us to someone." Soonyoung said with his arm around Seokmin.

 

You're probably wondering why their friends, right? Well, they just met in the streets one day and Seokmin insisted on them hanging out again. And from then on they kept hanging out (or the couple barging into Jihoon's studio everyday).

 

"Fine, let's just get it over with." It was just meeting a few people, it couldn't be that bad. Jihoon kept his head down the whole way there.

 

"Jisoo!" Soonyoung called, getting their friend's attention. Jisoo smiled and waved at them to come.

 

Jihoon looked up, "Where's your friend?" He was expecting to see somebody with him but only to see his friend alone.

 

"They should be coming soon." They all sat at the table.

 

"Better be here soon. I'm not going to waste my time for nothing." He mumbled under his breath.

 

They ended up waiting a few minutes until Jisoo's friends showed up.

 

"Hey! You guys made it." Jisoo greeted his friends. Jihoon kept his head down, looking at his lap.

 

"Jeonghan?!" Soonyoung shouted in surprise but he still didn't bother to look up. "Seungcheol?!" That caught his attention. His eyes widened and his head shot up. In front of him was Seungcheol. In flesh and bones. Jihoon couldn't believe it. Their eyes met and he saw just how surprised Seungcheol looked too. "Is that you?" Soonyoung asked. 

 

"Soonyoung? What are you doing here?" Jeonghan asked. The two didn't say anything nor make a move.

 

"You guys know each other?" Jisoo looked at the two, not noticing how quiet Jihoon and Seungcheol became.

 

"Yeah! We were in the same highschool!" Soonyoung said happily.

 

"What are you two doing together?" Seokmin pointed out.

 

"Seungcheol and I are dating!" Jeonghan grabbed onto Seungcheol's arm, snapping both him and Jihoon out of their trances.

 

"Right, Seungcheol?" Jeonghan smiled brightly, looking at his boyfriend.

 

"Y-Yeah..." He looked at Jihoon dropping his gaze back onto his lap.

 

Jihoon felt a mix of emotions: he felt sad and confused, but most of all he felt angry. Angry at himself. Angry at all the stupid things he did. He should've known that Seungcheol was going to move on. He should've known that he would stop loving him. He should have known to let go of Seungcheol...But he couldn't.

 

"Wow, congrats." Soonyoung said happily, not noticing Seungcheol or Seokmin looking at Jihoon in concern.

 

"If that's who you wanted me to meet, then I'm gonna leave first." Jihoon said suddenly, breaking their happy reunion.

 

"What? Why? Just stay. We haven't seen them since high school." Soonyoung grabbed his wrist. Jihoon ignored him and pulled his wrist out of Soonyoung's grip. "Where are you going? Come back here, Lee Jihoon!" Soonyoung shouted at Jihoon who was walking away from them.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter