(_|_)

Just Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

Hyoyeon checked her phone for new messages. There was a message from Taeyeon, asking her to return back to her hotel room since they were all alone. Being an obedient member she was, Hyoyeon bid goodbyes to the people she was with and went back to her room. Yet confusion started to overcome her mind when she received a call from the leader just as she was about to enter the elevator. Since when was Taeyeon the impatient type?

 

“Hey–”

 

“Hyoyeonie, where are you? I need you with me. Please come here quickly.”

 

.

 

Something must have happened to Taeyeon. Her voice sounded as if she’s crying. Hyoyeon responded that she will be with them in a few seconds and entered the elevator quickly. Although she’s a minute away from meeting them, Hyoyeon began to worry. What the hell happened to Taeyeon? She didn’t read any news about her members today so that explained why she was a bit clueless at everything at the moment.

 

Screw it.

 

As soon as the elevator reached her room floor, she sprinted towards her room as quick as she could. When she arrived, Hyoyeon noticed their manager was guarding the door with a few of their staffs in which caused Hyoyeon to fear something really bad has happened.

 

“Finally, Hyo–”

 

“Out of my way! Taeyeonie needs me.”

 

Hyoyeon entered her room without the others protesting since that was why they were there in the first place. She locked the door so she could have some privacy with the leader – she could already feel it was going to be a bad one. When her presence was noticed by Taeyeon, they gazed at each other; one with a worried stare and the other looked as if they were gonna explode in another round of tears again. And Taeyeon did, she cried her heart out as soon as she saw her fellow member.

 

“Taeyeonie,” Hyoyeon embraced them and began to pat their back as to comfort them. “W–What happened? Why are you–”

 

“Crowds. There were crowds everywhere.” Taeyeon buried her face under Hyoyeon’s chin. It didn’t go unnoticed to Hyoyeon that the leader was trembling terribly in her arms. Goodness. “They touched me, Hyoyeonie. My , my chest – I–I felt it. I even fell. I was so shocked, I–I was so–”

 

“Alright, say no more.” Hyoyeon held them tighter.

 

Anger, guilt and worriedness began to overcome her feelings. She didn’t had the courage to listen to Taeyeon any further and she knew it well that Taeyeon didn’t want to remember any of it. Not now especially after she had just went through it. If it wasn’t for their schedules and they have could get into the same flight together, the situation would have been a little…tamer than from what Hyoyeon heard.

 

As she could feel Taeyeon’s breathing was starting to stabilize and their body was no longer quivering, Hyoyeon finally broke the hug to check on them. Gosh, Taeyeon really cried her heart out. They must have been so hurt.

 

“There, there.” Hyoyeon wiped away Taeyeon’s tears with her thumbs. “You’re safe now. No one is going to touch you here, well, except me like this as of now.”

 

Taeyeon broke a small smile and pinned their foreheads together, just like their couple dance in All Night. Her arms made their way up on Hyoyeon’s shoulders, causing their bodies to lean more against each other.

 

Thank goodness one of her members was here with her at this moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter