Meeting THEM!!!

My 12 Vampire Mates!!

ok I won't be able to finish this one so I'll leave it short but tomorrow I'll make it longer...

*********

Yunho and Taemin were caught by the police and taken away to where all wolves go... the wolf pound... Well they made one just for wolves and they had to make it right next to the Dog Pound which was a bad idea...

The police who is on guard opened the gate and let the car in when Yunho started thrashing and clawing on the cage wanting to break free...

Taemin was calm and even slept all the way there... he never thrased or clawed so he is alright to take out first...

Yunho clawed the police on the cheek making it bleed so when the police has them out of their cages he said " please don't let them go to where the dogs are!"...

There was a tunnel that connects to where the dogs where so that's where Yunho and Taemin head sneaking past the guards who were supposed to be on guard...

Yunho crawled in the tunnel and made his way to have some dinner... once there he growls softly while the dog whines making whimpering sounds...

Yunho pounces on the dog and starts to tear chunks of flesh off of the dog and eats the meat...

Taemin comes and eats the rest that Yunho lefts behind...

Yunho begins to kill every dog and eats until Taemin finishes them to the bone....

**********

It was time for Aiyilinna to meet her mates... so each family came to the Huang's and greeted her so poilitly as each member introduced themselves

Suho says " hi I'm Kim Joonmyun or just call me Suho for short..." Baekhyun says " hi...um... my name is Byun Baekhyun and please don't laugh at my nickname which I hate... BEAGLE PUPPY... yeah I hate it" Lay says " hi I'm the bag that you eat! Yeah my real name is Zhang Yixing but call me Lay!" Then Chen comes and introduces " hi I'm Chen the trolling machine..."....

Ok I'll stop here so wait for me guys!!!!

**********************

Ok where were we... oh yes the introduction of the boys so here we go...

Then Luhan comes and says " hi my name is Luhan but the boys call me by my nickname which I hate too... Xiao Lu (little dear)... Yeah don't like it at all" Xiumin comes and says " hi my name is Xiumin and the oldest of them!" Sehun comes " hi I'm Sehun and the youngest of them so please take care of me!"....

Kris being the toughest comes " hi if you dare hurt them I won't forgive you... joking... my name is Kris so don't be scared I like to play jokes sometimes!" Kai says " I'm over here nope over here follow your eyes on me your looking the wrong way ( he's teleporting)... here I am oops scared you sorry I'm used to teleporting!" Then Aiyilanna felt a hand in hers while she looks she smiles so wide that her cheeks began to hurt...

Chanyeol comes and takes her hand while he says in a deep voice that makes Aiyilanna's legs go jelly " you already know me... I'm Chanyeol the tallest of them!" Then D.O comes " hi I'm D.O probably the same age as you!" Tao being her brother also introduces himself " baby sister I'm Tao and I'm in this group which makes 12 of us!" 

Then howling noise comes from outside as each family carries their own children and heads to safety... the basement of the Huangs when Aiyilanna opens the door she saw only but darkness but she saw her favorite doll just in the middle of the passway so she looks left and right and then again...

So she sprints and picks it up when she accidently stepped on a twig " snap" she stopped her steps not baring to look to her left or right neither behind her she just kept looking straight when Tao looked she was surrounded by 13 wolves much bigger than them....

EXO came as well and saw that she's going to become their meal when a large wolf stepped in front of her growling at her while it's teeth ready to tear flesh off...

The large wolf pounced on her and she pushed it back with her arms but then she got weak and the wolf tore off a chunk of flesh and let her bleed to death so that they feed off of her...

EXO can't let her die so each member used their power to prevent them so Lay rushed yo her side and quickly covered her wound and rushed her inside while D.O gave her doll she was after...

Lay brought her down to the basement with the others and began healing her...

Is war between Vampire and Wolf going to happen???