Chap 1

FRIENDSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris and Tao are good friends since childhood. Although Kris is a rich man, he likes to make friends with poor kid like Tao because of Kris although Tao is not as rich as he is but Tao is a hypocrite and always understands Kris. But Tao is not only his best friend. There are 10 other good friends Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Kyungsoo, Suho, Chen, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun & Chanyeol.

Kris Wu POV 

"Kris wakes up !! It's 8 o'clock you're late going to school !!" That's what I hear every morning! "Mama ... please give me five minutes more !! I'm sleepy very much ... please mama" yes like usual to make a cute face to mama. Hehehe ..

"Kris this time mama will not be fooled with that kind of face! Kris in this week only Kris get the detention class 3 times in a row. Today you want to get another prisoner to?" And yes every morning I will hear mama Bla bla bla blah blah blah blah blah blah bla blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla bla bla bla Bla Bla bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla bla...  I woke up and took a towel and went into the bathroom and shower.

I took time to prepare for 20 minutes and when I saw the watch "oh I only had 5 minutes to go to school and yup bells would sound within 5 minutes." I talked to myself.I took the bag and got out of the room and went down and put on shoes. Fortunately mama and papa are out of work. If not I must be scolded with them. 

I closed the door and went to the garage to take the motor as I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter