The End

The Last Confession of A Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As my dad reached the main gate of the Sylver Hall, I stepped out of the car and went straight to the main entrance


Yes. I'm attending Wanna One's Fanmeet and here I am to meet my oh-so-called-husband. I am madly in love with Jihoon oppa. I like his character so much. He is so bubbly and friendly type of guy which I really attracted with. I hope I can be his real girlfriend one day.

I walk passing the crowd of people which are all Wanna One's fans all around the world. Some of them are very good looking. Unlike me, I'm not a girly type of person at all. I bet none of the guy out there will have interest on me.

I look at my watch and it's shown that it almost 3.45pm which means I have another 15 minutes to go wherever I want and I've decided to walk around the mini park next to the hall. It's such a small park which makes other people might not noticing it. I take a few steps forward and saw a small wooden bench a few meters away  from me.


I calmly sit on the bench while sipping on my chocolate drinks that I just bought minutes ago. I keep wandering around enjoying the scenery. But suddenly, my eyes was landed on a beautiful  figure in front of me. Indeed, it is very beautiful. It was Jihoon oppa! He was there! I slapped my face twice and pinch it to make sure that I'm not dreaming. And yes. I am not.

I run towards him and hug his waist. I can't hold it anymore. I've been dying to meet him in person. And here I am. 

"OPPA! I LOVE YOU!" I said loudly while hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry. But who are you? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter