Love, Her Life as the CMO

LOVING, AND BEING LOVED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New life, new path to go, new thing to do.

Meilyn woke up in her luxurious apartment, and went to take a shower. She chose to live by herself instead than living with his grandpa in the main house. She didn't want to deal with various weird rules that her grandpa made. She somehow loved her grandpa, but something inside her told her to stay away from him. Everytime she came near her grandpa, she always felt so insecure and her own mind screamed to her to run.

 

She let water pouring down to her body from the shower. She literally needed the water to wash her fear off her mind. She was scared, how should I live my life here, in the city of Seoul, the city that took her loved ones. But she couldn't be back to New York too, that city also tooke her loved ones.

after she took a bath, wearing towel kimono, she went to the first floor of her appartment and went to prepare for the breakfast. She didn't want to cook something difficult and left out the stove then went to her cabinet to grab cereals. She was eating her meal when she heard her phone ringing. She then picked up her phone to see her assistant was calling.

 

"yeobeoseyeo..."

"Meilyn-ssi, I'm sorry, but i just want to remind you, you have meeting in an hour. Do you want your driver to go there right now?"

Meilyn saw the clock and sighed, she hadn't prepared herself. She wasn't the type to do make up for long, but she was still a woman, she needed time to lok descent. "No, I'll drive there my self."

She heard her assistant coughing, "wait, Miss?"

"no, that's fine. I'm going to be there in no time. My car just arrived yesterday, I want to test drive on it"

"okay then Miss.. I'll prepare for your room"

 

She hung up the phone and clean the leftover and went to her room. She did her make up, and chose to wear black high waist skirt and long sleeve pink blouse that had some culrs on the chest area. Formal enough to go meeting. She wears her gold gucci wristwatch and took her matching hand bag with her. She then texted her assistant that she would be there in 15 minutes.

She went to the basement and headed to her new 2017 white Acura NSX, she smiled and felt proud of her self, "good th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter