My song to you!

A song about my broken heart.

Bridge 1

Asking, that's all you said you were doing. Questioning whom I was with last night.  Nosing, just seeking out if I'm lying to you. Did you ever think that I would cheat on you? Like you had done to me?

Chorus

I give you my heart,  I give you my life. I put all my love and happiness into this relationship and all I get back from you is you breaking my heart into tiny pieces.

Where has the trust gone? Where did your lies come from? Why are you questioning me when you were the one whose wrong?

Bridge 2

I give up my social life, I give up my friends, I even started stopped wasting money so that I could help pay my half of the bill.

All I got in return from you is seeing you with another girl. On  such a cold and windy night.

Why... Why... Why...?

Chorus

I give you my heart,  I give you my life. I put all my love and happiness into this relationship and all I get back from you is you breaking my heart into tiny pieces.

Where has the trust gone? Where did your lies come from? Why are you questioning me when you were the one whose was wrong?

Does our love mean nothing to you? Am I that bad of a girlfriend? Why did you have to put me through all this pain? I just don't understand anymore.

Ooooooooooo...... 

chorus

I never going trust you again, I never going say the words that 'I love you',  All we had together was just like  sand dripping through time. 

I never ever going believe you again. My heart won't be able to stand hearing your lies anymore. Just tell me the truth, be a man that you are. No more excuses, no more games cos...

(Whisper the words )
I have given up on you. Let's go our own ways.