A Stargazer's love - P2

Journey to the altar

He never could resist. He dipped his head and kissed her. He ngawed on her plump lower lip, and got the reaction he wanted. She parted her lips for him, and he eagerly dived in to sample and savour the taste of her. She tilted her head more to give him better access. Just as at the same time his hands wandered down across her back and down to her waist. Their tongues tangled together in an age old dance of their own before he regretfully pulled back as they both panted heavily. Breathless. He stared at her. Her eyes were clouded with passion and completely unguarded. They tell him she needed him too. As much as he needed her. 

Without losing a beat, he dived in for his follow-up kiss. She eagerly welcomed him. Her small hands reaching for his robe. His own hands reached for the zipper at the back of her dress. Their clothes pooled at their feet and they hurriedly kick them away even before they reach the doorsteps of their bedroom. He had not a stitch of clothing left on him and her warm palms are wandering across his skin leaving goosebumps in their wake and his nerve endings tingling. He backed her to the foot of the bed and broke off the kiss. Burying his face into the crook of her neck as his fingers reached for the fastening of her bra. Today she had on a pink number. The snap gave way and before he stepped back, he nip lightly at her skin causing her to gasp in pleasure. Gently he eased her back. Her spread out on his bed, with her beautiful locks framing her face, swollen from his attention and her eyes looking back at his, lovingly and trustingly. He felt his chest contricted again.

"Stargazer. You are my stargazer," he told her huskily. The florist had first recommended this flower, a type of lily to him. Explaining that stargazers stood out for their purity and optimism. Bong Hee was this pure and bright being to him. He was also told the name 'stargazer' was coined as the flowers point up towards the sky like each bloom is watching the stars. Just like his Bong hee, always facing and looking towards him. She made him feel like he is a bigger person than he is. She made him feel more special Ironman and Superman combined. 

Right on cue, she smiled back at him and said softly "I love you, honey (jagiyah)". Her sweet smile in the moonlight, every moment with her he wants to sear it permanetly in his memory.

His lips sealed over hers again, eager to merge his entire being with her. She arched up against him, making his arousal harden even more. As always, she lets herself be an open book to him. She welcomed him, she made this need for her continuosuly rise in its intensity. In its ferocity. His stargazer in full bloom. Her love for him made him feel complete. His stargazer, always.