Seungkwan's

Seungkwan's


Everyone knew that out of all of them, Seungkwan had the best , he sometimes even got compliments for it which he accepted with amused gratitude. But there was one certain member who seemed to have too much interest in it, no matter what anyone said, Seungkwan knew that his was worshipped by him.

Exampel? Well Seungkwan remembers when everyone was getting in the van to move forward to their next schedule, the shorter male was just about to settle down in his seat when he felt a big palm grabbing and squeezing his , scaring the life out of him. He let out a high pitched yelp and quickly turned around to see who it was. Turns out, it was his "bestie" looking back at him with mischief twinkling in his eyes before he said “Kwannie, have you done more squats recently?”

Seungkwan was shocked and couldn’t do anything more than splutter unintelligible words, face red as a tomato while the younger laughed and settled down in his seat behind the older. To say that he was embarrassed was an understatement, considering that everyone had witnessed the incident and were now laughing and teasing him, making Seungkwan sink further in his seat.

Another time was when they were at the dorm and Seungkwan was in the kitchen helping himself with a snack before he continued his anime marathon with Dokyeom who was waiting for him in their shared room. Just as he was about to turn around he felt a sudden presence behind him, someone taller and broader extremely close, leaving Seungkwan with no personal space. Seungkwan knew who it was but didn’t react as this happened on a daily basis now that they’re dating. You could say that he was used to the other’s antics, but this one. Seungkwan thinks that he will never be able to get used to it.

He sighed and was about to tell the younger to move out of his way when he felt two hands this time, giving his a harsh slap before grabbing it, making Seungkwan yelp before whining.

“That’s going to leave a bruise!” He yelled at Vernon before slapping the hands away from his precious bottom. He turned around to glare at him but the younger was already gone, the only telltale sign that he was close was his dark chuckles sounding in the hallway. Seungkwan let out a ‘hmph!’ before snatching his snacks and storming back to his room.

The third example was when they were about to open up their concert. Everyone was buzzing with nervous excitement and had their own ways to calm themselves down before the show. Mingyu was rehearsing his raps with Wonwoo, Jeonghan was practicing his lines and walked around, Minghao was stretching and practiced dance moves, and Joshua was warming up his voice. The petite male couldn’t calm himself down because his way to do it was with Vernon but the younger was nowhere to be seen.

He had been looking everywhere and still he was nowhere in sight. He sighed nervously and got up to search after Vernon, after a few minutes without getting anywhere he suddenly felt two strong arms enclose him and someone putting their head in his neck. He instantly relaxed and turned around, circling his arms around the taller’s waist.

“Where were you?” he asked looking up at him. Vernon looked down and smiled before saying, “I was nervous, so I stayed back in the restroom for a bit. I tried coming up with a way to dissipate it and finally found out how.” He said grinning, but as he said that Seungkwan could feel the taller’s hands going lower and lower from his waist to his-

“Vernonie!”

“Just…Sshh.”

And a grumble.

 

Vernon honestly doesn’t know why he’s so obsessed with Seungkwan's . But come on, who wouldn’t be? It was so round and perky and looked especially good in tight skinny jeans, oh Vernon loved it when Seungkwan wore those. The way his honey thighs looked in skinny jeans made them Vernon's second favorite feature. His being first.

No, Vernon is not an who only likes Seungkwan because of his body. He honestly loves the cute smaller male with all his being, and would never trade him for anything in the world. But sometimes when Seungkwan's back is turned to him, all his mind can think of is “Holy did Kwannie do more squats?” “Touch it.” “You gotta.” And so Vernon thought more with his gut than with his head and took every moment he could to grab that fine piece of heaven. Even if just for a few seconds. But it’s not like he was hurting someone with it. He could be sweet and romantic as , but he can also be dirty and as , and sometimes he’s in between. And it’s not like Seungkwan was telling him to stop.

In fact, he was worse than Vernon during .

Not that he was complaining.