Chapter 1

White Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really going to go through with this, Sehun?" Kai asked for what had to be the millionth time that day.

 

"Of course I am, Kai. This is Eunji we're talking about. We love each other okay." Sehun didn't even lift his head as he fixed his cuff links.

 

"Yeah, but you heard Baekhyun. He saw her with Tao last month and then Chen a few weeks after after that…" Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

 

Sehun scoffed, "Dude, we've been waiting two years for this day. I doubt she'd be getting some on the side to throw it all away. Besides he never or even saw them kiss or anything like that. Baekhyun's just overreacting like a little girl." He looked from his brother to his best friend, "Right, Lu?"

 

"Hmm?" Luhan looked up from and looked confused, more than usual. "What was that, Hun?"

 

"Me and Eunji, what do you think about us? You believin' Baekhyun and the guys about this being a mistake?" Sehun knew that there was not a doubt in his mind that if Luhan said he didn't trust Eunji then the wedding would be called off.

 

Sehun saw something like regret flash through Luhan's eyes, but it was gone a moment later. "I'm not sure, Hun. That is for you to decide. You're the one spending the rest of your life with her."

 

Sehun held his friend's stare for a moment before sighing with a reluctant nod, "Yeah, I guess you're right, Lu."

 

Kai sighed and looked over to Luhan who was looking at his feet despondently. He really wished that Sehun would pull his head out of his before it was too late, but just like Luhan, Sehun was losing hope.

 

"Sehun…" Luhan lifted his head up and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something. Sehun stopped and gave Luhan his full attention waiting for some hint to tell him he was making a mistake.

 

One word, Luhan and it's over.

 

Kai looked up at Luhan and saw him fighting with himself mentally. He thought Luhan was going to say it, tell Sehun that he was making a mistake marrying Eunji. Not just because of her infidelity, but because Luhan was the one truly in love with him and Sehun also was in love with Luhan.

 

But it never came.

 

Instead, he smiled weakly with a shrug, "You'll do great up there."

 

Sehun's face fell when he heard those words, "Yeah. Thanks, Lu."

 

Luhan smiled, but turned his head as soon as he could. He couldn't stand to see Sehun like this; getting ready to marry some girl in less than a half hour. In less than a half hour, Sehun would no longer be Luhan's- not that he was ever his. But once he was married, it would all be about her and their friendship would most likely be put on a back burner at Eunji's request. She never did like Luhan.

 

"Well," Sehun clasped his hands together, "I guess this is it, huh?"

 

"Yeah, I guess so, hyung." Kai said softly before patting his shoulder briefly, "I'll see you out there."

 

Once Kai left the room, it was only Luhan and Sehun left. Sehun looked up to see Luhan blinking more than necessary and - were those tears?

 

No, Luhan doesn't cry. Not even during sad movie they watched. Sehun noticed his stiff posture and sighed, he really hoped he wasn't doing this to Luhan. He just wanted to know if he was making a mistake or not.

 

"Hey, come here, Lu." Sehun said softly and the blue eyed man lifted his head up with one arched eyebrow.

 

"Sehun?"

 

"I said, c'mere. Hurry before I'm late."

 

A shadow passed across his face but Luhan walked over and stopped with only an inch between them. Luhan was never big on perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter