[2/2]

Loving a dense person
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bora and Minji had already expected this to happen, they can only stare at Yoohyeon as she ran out of the gymnasium. No sooner than that, Gahyeon came out after Yoohyeon's dramatic naruto exit. She looked around and saw only the couple thus she approached them to ask. “Bora unnie, Minji unnie! What are you guys doing here? Do you guys know what happened to Yoohyeon unnie—” Gahyeon hurriedly asked all the questions that came to her mind but Minji placed a hand over “Gahyeon-ah, one by one okay? Gurl you need to breathe.”

Gahyeon did what she was told and asked again “What happened to Yoohyeon unnie? I just asked if that song was for her crush and she just wants me to listen to it to know if it's okay or not” the younger girl frowned, “Yoohyeon is a little too dramatic just so you know, and don't worry it's just a mental breakdown.” Minji reassured with a smile “By the way, that mental breakdown was caused by your denseness.” Bora said nonchalantly as if it was a normal thing to say.

Gahyeon's lips quivered as tears started to pool around the corner of her eyes “I-i made my favourite unnie cry?” Bora nodded “ you did. You made the love of your life cry for sake.” Minji slapped the back of her girlfriend's head and glared “Goodness babe, can you keep your vocabulary to yourself? You're talking to a child!” Bora smiled sheepishly and bowed her head “So anyways. Yoohyeon is being emo by now. We can go and visit her.”

“Wait! You haven't answered my question yet!”

“What question?” Minji's eyebrows were furrowed as she tried to remember the said question “Why did Yoohyeon unnie act like that?” The eldest of the trio was about to answer when Bora interrupted her once again “Okay first of all, Yoohyeon won't ask you to go to the gymnasium if she is asking for help, she would most likely go to your house and say ‘heya I need help cause I'm bad at being romantic!’ And not beg Minji about using the gym. Second, Yoohyeon likes you and that thing you asked was like straight-up rejection kid. Third Yoohyeon was about to confess and and lastly Yoohyeon is a depressing little . So now you know!” 

“Yoohyeon unnie likes me too?” Gahyeon's eyes lit up and she squealed like an ambulance siren “For sake, you little dense mother—” Bora's cursing ceremony was halted when Minji grabbed her ear and dragged her away “Go get Yoohyeon~ I believe in you Gahyeon-ah!” Gahyeon grinned from ear to ear and nodded

*

“Yoohyeon! Open the door!” Handong knocked on the door repeatedly “Never!” The Chinese woman sighed and kicked the door “Kim Yoohyeon! If you won't open the door this instant I will not hesitate to break it with my Jackie Dong moves!” Handong cheered silently as she heard the lock click. Who in the world is Jackie Dong?

 

Slowly, Yoohyeon came out of her room looking like a mess. Surprisingly, Handong wasn't surprised “What now Dongie?” Yoohyeon mumbled and leaned on the door frame “Just checking if you are still alive. Fortunately, you are! Also, Yoobin and Siyeon were waiting with me awhile ago but they got bored waiting for you so they're at the living room right now, watching anime to be specific.” Yoohyeon tilted her head, not understanding what Handong was implying.

“Actually, go back inside. We need to talk about how you dashed in like Naruto with tears in your eyes as if you starred in a K-drama.” Handong

Please log in to read the full chapter