How We First Met

A Journey with You

Oh Sehun is the youngest member in Exo. Most of the fans were dumbfounded when they know the fact about him being the youngest in the group. It might be because of his matured look that doesn’t match his age at all. He is insanely good-looking with his body proportions, charismatic face, and the perfect jawline. Even men can kill one another just to get that kind of look.
 

Im Yoona is the second youngest member in Girls’ Generation and obviously known as Exo’s senior. She’s definitely the prettiest girl in Korea. She’s even prettier without makeup. She is very humble and nice with people around her. She looks very comfortable by being herself more. High expectations to her may lead to a burdensome but also makes her want to become a person that everyone is looking forward to watch.

 

 

1st January 2013.

GIRLS’ GENERATION’S ROMANTIC FANTASY was a 2013 New Year Day comeback special broadcast and Exo was featured in one of the song. It’s a couple dance song and three members of Exo participated for the performance. Suho, Chanyeol, and Sehun were the choosen members. A couple days before the actual date, they met each other to rehearse their dance.

 

Suho, Chanyeol,and Sehun were already in the practice room thirty minutes early. All of them looks like they will get an anxiety attack sooner or later. Suho and Chanyeol’s outfit look like they have make a great effort in it as first impression matters to them. While Sehun doesn’t care at all with that kind of philosophy or so on. He likes to be comfortable in whatever he wears in order for him to not get distracted during the practice. To put it in words, he doesn’t care about the ladies’ first impression at all. All his attire are in black, from the cap to his shirt and pant along with his sneaker. But he still looks good in those dull color.

 

The three girls arrived at on time:- Sunny,Sooyoung, and Yoona.

 

But there was this one particular girl that caught his attention among the three members since she was wearing the same color as him. From head to toe, she was covered in black. But he still can see her pale cheeks without any makeup on. Her small pink plump lips. And her eyes make him remember about raindeer. She is pretty. He almost utter those three words to the female but Suho dodged his elbow, giving a signal to greet their own seniors.

 

“ We are from Exo. I am the leader of the group, my name is Suho. And this Chanyeol and the other one is Sehun. Nice to meet you.”, Suho bows with the two members. Just like that they exchanged greetings and proceed to find their own partner and guess what? Yoona is her partner. He died a little inside. But pretends that there’s nothing to worry about. “Just do your work. You are now an idol. Be professional. You don’t have time for this.”

 

Yoona nodded at the instructor as he mentioned her assigned partner but she gasped without her own willing. “Why this guy is so tall. I feel so short at the moment.” Only her brain can hear what she is reciting. Sunny and Sooyoung looks so happy because they finally get a chance to dance with guys. Obviously, younger guys. She greeted her partner personally while extending her hand for a handshake. “Hello,I am Yoona. Sehun right? I hope we can work well together. And you must be wondering what should you call my name with right. You can just call me noona. Trust me, I will be more comfortable with that.” She plastered a cheeky smile on her face while looking at the tall male. “Oh. Yes. You can call me Sehun. If you said so, Yoona noona.” They form a handshake. Her hand is so small and it fits perfectly in his. It felt warm. Sehun wasn’t sure if her hand was warm or his heart. Her act of kindness towards him makes him confused of his own heartbeat. He hides all of it with his cold face and continue the practice like nothing ever happened.

 

Everything went well at the real concert. The performance was great. They felt embarrassed and awkward and eventually let it pass. After the performance, they walked down using the stairs and Yoona’s hand reached out to pat Sehun’s back. “You have worked hard. Thank you for the great performance!”, she said in unison along with Sunny and Sooyoung. Sehun was surprised with the sudden touch but replied with a smile on his face while looking at his three seniors. Sehun knows that there is something wrong with him but was unsure what is it about. Then Sunny suddenly mentioned to them about a news, “By the way, we already have a group chat! Lets talk whenever we have free time. Don’t worry, your noona will treat the food okay! Or you can ask the other two noona if you want.” Sooyoung and Yoona were glaring at the side and Sehun accidentaly let out a soft chuckle that can be heard by all the members. Suho and Chanyeol were surprised at the youngest action as well but can’t help but joined in since Sooyoung and Yoona looks so funny. “Haha. Funny!But lets continue this talk later because we have a concert to finish. Lets talk soon guys.”, Sooyoung grabs both Sunny and Yoona’s hand to drag them to end the conversation. “Bye guys!”,Yoona waved.

 

“Lets tell and brag about this to the other members.They will definitely be jealous of us!”, Chanyeol said and Suho just nodded his head because that was his first intention. And Sehun just followed his hyungs like he always did. But still his mind was thinking of something else.

 

My mind wanders and I get lost in thoughts of you. -Oh Sehun.