Chapter 1

Lizzie Velasquez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VERNON

12:48 AM

Location: Airport

I just arrived. So I am already here? Very different from New York and South Korea. I turned off my iPod and removed my earphone as well. I strolled my luggage and walk towards the security guard.

"Sir, where's the comfort room?"

"Go straight down there then turn left"

"Ahh. Thank you sir."

I started to walk when my phone suddenly vibrated. I shove it on my pocket and a message pops out. By the way, I already bought a sim card that is designated from the country that I am in right now. So yeah, cool huh?

From: Vie

Are u alrdy here? text me asap if u alrdy arrive.

Tss. I don't want to go to the hotel yet. Aish. I was about to go to the comfort room but Vie just texted me. I need to text her asap or I'll be nag. When I was about to text her someone bumped me and a sudden commotion was happening. A woman was screaming and crying and hell. What's wrong with woman these days?

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Make way! Make way! Yes! Excuse!!" Someone just bumped me again. I just shrugged it off and texted Vie.

To: Vie

I'm alrdy here. Don't pick me up! I will go there as soon as I want. Don't call or what.

I turned my phone to flight mode so I can't be bugged off when I roamed around. I went out already and suddenly, rain fell. I don't want to ride a taxi because of it's money meter. I looked at my watch and it's 1:30 AM already. I am having a jetlag but I still want to roam around the city. I'm pretty well-known and the press didn't know that I already arrived. They call me Vernon but some just feel like calling me Hansol. I prefer some to call me Vernon, it's cool. I'm a Caucasian-Korean being. I'm only 18 so yeah, I want to express my feelings through writing lyrics and stuffs. A 4D they say.

Back to business, the rain keeps on falling. I reached out my hand to feel some rain drops. It's cold. The wind became cold all of a sudden. I wore my face mask and put on my earphones too. Then a bus came, I hopped in. The inside is not much of a crowd. I was about to sit behind the driver when someone caught my attention. A girl. She's looking throughout the window. I don't know why but I got stunned by her natural beauty. Her short hair and angelic face, was so on point.

"Hey child! Are you gonna sit or what? There's like 10 vacant seats there."

"S-sorry..."

I walked to find a near seat beside her and fate is with me. I sat beside her and she's just looking through the window, earphones on. She has a pale skin and a thin body, not that much. I am so immersed by her angelic beauty. I was caught-off guard when she faced me. I immediately wear my cap and head down a little. She moved a little and I was about to move from another seat when she looked at my tilted down face. I cringed and slightly went out of balance.

"Why are you staring at me?" The rain already stopped.

"Wh-what? Me? No! I w-was looking through the wi-window! Yeah! Through the window!" I said then looked away.

"So the window was me? Ohhh, how nice hahahahaha!"

When I heard her laugh, it soothes my ears. It sounds like a lullaby.

"Don't make fun of me woman."

"No I'm not. I was telling what I just saw, and that is you're staring at me. I almost melt you know." She smirked.

"You're being delusional woman."

"Tsch. No."

I gave her a poker face and looked away again. I just don't know why I did that stupid thing. It's not like I want to stare at her until she melts but there's this urge that you just want to. Like when you see nice sceneries you'll get relaxed, that's how it feels when you stare at her.

Silence surrounds us after that, but she just break the ice.

"Hey, your eyes. It reminded me of a golden retriever." She said the points at my eyes.

"I get that a lot. I used to have one back in the States and I named it Samson."

"Ohhh. So you're from the States? Can I see your whole face?"

She was about to remove my face mask when I held both of her hands. Our eyes met and too cheesy to say but everything went slow motion. I finally got the chance to look at her angelic face. Her rounded eyes, small pointed nose and her pouty pink lips. Everything was so perfect. I am immersed again. Then I heard a snap.

"I can see your face now."

I was backed to my senses 'till I realized that my face mask was now below my chin. I am exposed. Damn this girl.

"You looked like Leonardo Di Caprio and how on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter