You Just Know

You Just Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just know

 

 

Seohyun sighed as she scanned through the first batch of scripts that she received, she loves working no questions about that, she barely has any qualms when it comes to her schedule. She feels bless having to do what she loves to do but sometimes she wishes that she can have that time for herself and for the people she love.

Although they  understand her, she wishes that she can give more. Their pending comeback for their 10th anniversary, her drama, and all else that comes with it, she sometimes think that 24 hours isn’t enough for a day. She picked up one script and began reading it until her Hyo unnie approached her

“Ready for another round?”

“Yes!”

They have been rehearsing non stop for their comeback and soon she will start promoting and shooting for her 50 episode weekend drama. “fighting Seohyuna!” cheering herself as she stood with her unnies waiting for the music to start.

 

 

 

She was happy having to meet the whole cast and staff of Thief Mr. Thief. They are all her sunbaes in acting and she feels she will learn a lot from them. She even invited the cast to her encore concert for Don’t Say No. She was thrilled that they accepted it and really attended. They praised her having to excel at what she does best.

To establish a good working relationship, the four of them, Seohyun, Jueun, Jihoon and Hyunwoo all decided to eat out one night

“I’m amaze at you Seohyuna” Jueun started “I don’t know how you do it but here you are”

Seohyun smiled “I don’t know how I do it also unnie but this is what I do and when the company showed me the script of our drama, I instantly like it, and it’s something different from what I have done before”

Hyunwoo chuckled “You even cut your hair!”

“That only shows how dedicated she is” her unnie answered

“But what about your groupd comeback?” Jihoon asked as he drank his wine

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll make sure to disturb the shoot schedule as little as possible. I’m grateful enough that I got the role and the company promised me that they’ll schedule everything well so as not to inconvenient anyone”

After dinner they all went out to the valet to wait for their car

“Is your anager picking you up?” Hyunwoo asked “I can just bring you home”

Seohyun shook her head “No thank you I’m all good I have my own ride” just as she was tucking her phone in her pants, a white van pulled up

“This is mine” she said and bowed to her sunbaes “I’ll see you all on Friday!” 

And in she disappeared inside.

They started their weekly shooting schedule and the drama started airing. Seohyun was ecstatic from the reviews that the drama has been getting what’s even more exciting is that the reviews that she herself is getting. Little by little Seo Joohyun is starting to stand on it’s own. Slowly she is shedding Seohyun. She loves being SNSD maknae but it’s also not bad to be known other than that, to be known for herself.

The viewers also noticed the chemistry that she’s having with all of her co-stars especially with Hyunwoo and Jihoon to the extent that some are already starting to ship her with the two.

She was reading the comments on a post she just made and had a good laugh at peoples reaction. That’s good she though, this means she is doing her job well. Even her unnies were teasing her in their chatroom.

 

 

 

“Seohyunah” Hyunwoo called as he sat beside her

She looked up from her phone and smiled

“Are you busy tonight after the shoot?”

She pursed her lips thinking of other official schedule “Not really why?”

“I was just wondering if you’d like to eat out before heading home”

“Oh… uhm we I already have dinner plans, my manager will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter