Chapter Four; Sorry

Opposites Attract.

August 5, 12:30 PM

Location: Cafeteria

Taeyeon PoV

"TIFFANY!" That motherer. I'm gonna kill him, I swear to god. "Tae? My face hurts and I don-" NO. STAY AWAKE. Why am I acting like she's dying. WHY AM I EVEN QUESTIONING RIGHT NOW? I GOTTA TAKE HER TO THE MEDIC! "Hold on tiffany, I'm taking you to the doctors. And YOU *Points to the man that slapped tiffany* I'm not done with you.You better be here and get ready to apologize when I get back." This is all my fault. I should've been there for her. I had to stay back for a little bit because the teacher was handing out extra work. If only.. I have a bad feeling in my stomach. That there is going to be more bad things coming our way. This is just the beginning. I'm walking down the hallway to the doctors, which is thankfully empty because I can get tiffany in faster. "Hi doctor, my friend got hurt in the cafeteria and I was hoping you could help her with her scratches and such." I'm so nervous and.. sad. I feel like crying when I see her once happy face to.. a girl who is scratched up and hurt. Damnit taeyeon, don't let down your exterior. "Ah yes I can! Set her down over there on the bed and I will get the things I need to take care of her." This is something that can't be missed or threw to the side. He will pay. I promise that. "Thank you doctor. I'm sorry if I interpeted you or anything." When I came in, he was currently eating what looks like her lunch. "Oh no! You are fine. My job is to take care of you guys after all." He does have a point. I'm just not in my right mind. I'm all over the place and I wasn't even the one hurt! "You can go back to the cafeteria now. I got her all taken cared of." I don't want to. I want to stare at her face and see her smile. Seeing the guy that slapped her and being in the cafeteria makes me sick. I can't go back. "I'm good doctor. I can look after her while you eat if you want. It's the least I can do Dr?" The doctor looked at me, surprised. "Oh! I didn't tell you my name. I'm Dr. Key." I looked at him oddly. I swear I've heard that name before but I can't seem to put a finger on it. Oh well. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Taeyeon" We shaked hands and then he pointed towards tiffany. "What about her? What's her name? I need it so I can fill out her doctor visit form." I smiled at her before I looked back at the doctor to give him her name. "Tiffany Hwang. That's all I know." I wish I knew more about her. But we just met today and I still have 2 years to finish in this prison. I got time. "Do you know any family from her so they can come pick her up?" I thought hard for a second, thinking if she told me any family. After a minute, I gave said a no to the doctor and he just told me to leave her here until the school can get in contact with her family. "Taeyeon, class is going to start soon. You should get going to your class." But I don't want to. I need to be here for her. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I looked up to the hand. Of course, it was Dr. Key. "Listen Taeyeon, I know you want to be here for your friend. I will contact the teacher when she is awake. I promise" He smiled at me a little and patted my shoulder. After 5 minutes or so of convincing me, I took my leave. I'm going to make sure that guy will pay.

 

August 5, 2:49 PM

Location: Doctor's office

Tiffany PoV

Ouch, my head hurts and so does the left side of my face. Feels like someone slapped me or something. Wait, that one guy DID slap me. You gotta be kidding me. I should've not provoked him. Where am I? The lights are so bright like the sun and this place smells like a.. hospitial. AM I IN A HOSPITIAL?! I NEED OUT NOW! "HELLO?! DOCTOR?! GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW PLEASE! HELP!" I don't feel safe. Someone help me. "Tiffany! Please don't panic! You are alright. How are you feeling? Do you feel sick? How is your face?" Who is this person? "Where am I? How come I'm not in school?" The man laughed a little then smilied. Is this some joke or something? "Tiffany, you are in school. You are just in the doctor's office in the school. Nothing to panic about." Oh thank god. The last place I wanted to be was at a hospitial. I get the shivers just thinking about that place. "How did I get here? I know for sure I couldn't walk because everything went black when that guy slapped me." The guy looked at me all shocked and taken back. Did he not know why I was here? I'm guessing not since the person who brought me here didn't say why. "Your friend taeyeon brought you here. She didn't say what happened but it looked urgent since you looked hurt. What happened exactly?" Taeyeon? When? That doesn't matter. I gotta thank her somehow. "Me and some guy were having some despute and he slapped me. It was my fault because I thought I was the tough guy and provoked him." The doctor looked less worried and just sighed in relief. He probably was happy it wasn't anything major but he still had a worried face on. "What is the name of the man that hurt you? I need this information so I can tell the principal." Oh ! I didn't get a name. I remember his face though. I thought for a few moments then I slowly started describing him to the doctor. After telling him everything, he left and shortly brought the principal in just to confirm everything with me. After that was over the doctor told me I had a visitor. "Tiffany, your friend is here." I saw taeyeon come in and she looked worried and.. tense. Like something was really wrong. "Taeyeon, are you okay? What's wrong?" Then something happened. I saw tears falling from her cheeks, she was then tighting her fists. "Taeyeon! Hey, talk to me." Please.. talk to me. "I'm sorry.. tiffany" She looked at me with still fresh tears falling. Out of all things I've seen in my life, this has to be one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen. I was going to say something but she put her hand up to stop me. "I should've been there. I'm your friend and friends are supposed to protect each other. I'm glad I was at least some help by taking you here. I promise I'll be there by your side and protect you as much as I can. I won't let anyone hurt you"  She gave me a small smile and her chin dimple popped up, one of the most adorable things. "Taeyeon.. nobody has said that to me before. I'm.. out of words. Just know, for now on, we will protect each other no matter what. You are my friend and I am yours. Okay?" I turned her head a little so she can face me then I put my forehead on her's. We both smiled and nodded. Making it a promise we will keep forever and ever. "Let's go home tiffany."

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

A/N: I hope this story isn't going too slow for you guys! I really want to savor the little moments from this story. If it is going too slow, then just let me know and I will speed up the pace a little. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Sorry for not posting for a couple days btw, some things happened hehe.

GRAMMAR MISTAKES WILL BE FIXED