Choosing of the Wife

We Got Married (Super Generation ver.)

Author's POV

SNSD Dorm: YoonYul's Bedroom

"Yul unnie~" Yoona began, as she stepped into their bedroom. Upon seeing Yuri still sleeping, she jumps on her, shouting, "Unnie! Palli! I've got a surprise for you~"

Yuri lifted her head an inch. "Hmm? What?" Whatever it was, it must have been important for Yoona to be so excited. 

Yoona took out a card from behind her back. "Jjan! Guess what it is!" She smiled. 

Yuri just sighed. "You woke me up, just to show me you've got a card?!" Yoona knocked her head. "Unnie, pabo-yah! Can't you see a 'KWON YURI' there in big font. You must be really sleepy..."

This time, Yuri sat up in bed, her hair piling up like a mountain. "Where? Let me see!"

She opened it as soon as she received it.

"Kwon Yuri, congratulations!" Yuri read as her eyes moved swiftly across the first line. She looked up at Yoona, and cocked her head quizzically, "What's to congratulate?"

Yoona sighed, "Yah, will it kill you to just read to the end?"

"Fine, fine." Yuri gave in, sighing.

Dear Yuri,

You have been invited to join MBC's We Got Married !

You've to get ready in 2 hours.

Your manager will pick you from your dorm to MBC building.

Once again, congratulations! ^^

-WGM staff

Her eyes widened. "Chinja?! Me?"

End of Author's POV

 

 

~

 

 

Yoona's POV

"Yul unnie, chukkae!" I hugged her, "but I wonder who's your husband..." I started thinking of possible male idols. Minho? Nah, how can her husband our label mate? Nichkhun oppa? Oh right, he's already married to Vic unnie! How about Taeyang oppa?

I grinned, "Unnie, what if it's Taeyang oppa? I'm sure your YulYang fans will be elated." She widened her eyes, processing the thought, then shrugged her shoulders. "Aish, it's so nerve-wrecking. Forget it, let's just go and tell the others. I think I know what's their reaction already."

End of Yoona's POV

 

 

~

 

 

Yuri"s POV

SNSD's Living Room

"UNNIES! MAKNAE! YUL UNNIE AND I HAVE SOMETHING EXCITING TO TELL YOU!" Yoona screamed at the top of her lungs. Oh my god, Yoona. Do you want the whole world to know?! I pinched the area above my nose. 

Then, we heard footsteps. A LOT of footsteps. "What?" The rest of SNSD asked curiously, eyebrows raised. Yoona pushed me forward, "Yul unnie, tell them yourself!" 

I exhaled, "I'm getting married..." I showed them the mission card from behind my back. Then, I witnessed a stampede. The members rushed to me. "OMO! Unnie, chukahae! I bet you will enjoy it! It's very fun!" Seohyun chirped ecstatically.

"Yeah, ' Taeyeon unnie piped in, "although my husband wasn't very 'ideal', I still enjoyed it!" I smiled gratefully at them.

"I hope I will."

Suddenly, Jessica came up to me. "Yuri-ah, what will happen to YulSic now that you're getting married?" Her tone sounded a bit hurtful. I hugged her, "Aw..Sica. YulSic's forever!"

"Yuri's so lucky! When will I get chosen? Can I exchange with you instead? You have your "Fashion King'. You must be busy~" Sunny attempted begging me, of course using her aegyo. 

"No, Yuri should exchange with me! Yah, Lee Soonkyu, you have your musical with Kyuhyun oppa! I have nothing!" Sooyoung exclaimed, as she came out from the kitchen with a container of kimbap.

Soon after that, everyone, except Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yoona, started arguing about who should exchange places with me. Oh well, it was entertainment for me! 

"Yuri unnie, you should go and get ready. You have to get ready in an hour's time! Palli!" Yoona whispered to me. I nodded.

"Sorry, guys. I think I've made up my mind. I'll go! I'll get ready now." I excused myself, and requested Yoona to help me.

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

~

 

 

Author's POV

After Yuri came out from the bathroom, Yoona pushed her towards the dressing table. "Okay unnie, I'm going to make you look pretty and make sure your husband likes you." She winked. 

Yoona applied some light make-up on her flawless skin and curled her straight hair. She then proceeded to pick a pearly blouse and denim shorts.

yuri-Genie-japanesse-girls-generation-sn

After she was done, Yoona stared at her from top to toe. agape, only three words could escape . "YOU.LOOK.GORGEOUS."

"Chinja? Let me see myself!"Yuri said, getting curious of herself. Yoona quickly got a mirror, passing it to Yuri. "Here!"Yoona said, smiling.

Yuri took the mirror and stared at her reflection. She could not believe this was her, to be very honest. "Oh my goodness, Yoona, what did you just do to me?" Yuri exclaimed, raising her voice bit by bit.

"You don't like it?" Yoona's voice trailed off. "Are you crazy? I love it so much! This is so amazing!" Yuri shouted as she hugged Yoona who helped her with this makeover.

"You love it?! I thought you hated it!" Yoona said, smiling widely."I'm still in the right state of my mind, Yoong." Yuri said as she pulled away from the hug.

"I think I'm ready to go. Thank you Yoong for helping me!" Yuri added, flashing a smile.

 

 

~

 

 

Yuri reached the filming place after a while. To her surprise, Hara and Son Eun Seo were also there. "Annyeonghaseyo !"Yuri greeted everybody.

"Oh, Yuri-ssi. Finally, you're here. The PD has been waiting for you for a long time." One of the staff greeted Yuri back."Chinja ? Where is he now?" Yuri asked.

"He's in the building with KARA's Hara and Son Eun Seo.You can go in now." The staff said and smiled. "Kamsahamnida."Yuri thanked him and bowed.

Then, Yuri ran quickly into the building or else she would be late and get scolded.

 

 

~

 

 

Yuri knocked on the door as she reached the studio where she was supposed to meet the PD.

"Come in."

"Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim, mianhae because I'm late." Yuri apologized. "Gwenchanayo Yuri-ssi, have a seat please." The PD ordered.

Yuri obeyed and sat beside Hara. "Annyeong unnie." Hara said as she smiled. Yuri just smiled back, still catching her breath. "So, you're here because you guys are the chosen 3." The PD began.

"We have already chosen the husband and it's left to choose the wife. In order for you guys to be in We Got Married, you guys need to show your talents. For the other rules, we'll only tell the girl that is chosen." The PD said.

"PD-nim, can you give us any clue about our future-husband?" Yuri asked. "All three of you know him...Especially you, Yuri." The PD said and smirked.

Me? I wonder who's the guy. Yuri thought."Neh, please get in a line and please show your talents, one by one."The PD ordered and the girls just obey him.

Eun Seo wore a mini black dress.

images226880_Son_Eun_Seo.jpg

She bowed and began dancing a medley of K-pop dances

Then proceeded Hara, in a maroon blouse and tights that showed off her curves.

20101128_goohara_02.jpg

She went to the center of the studio with two pom poms. And the music began as she began dancing to a string of songs as well.

"And lastly, we have SNSD's Yuri!" The PD announced. 

Yuri posing with her head down, waited for the music to begin.

 

 

~

 

 

"Wow, all three of you were so great." The PD said while clapping his hands .Yuri,Hara and Eun Seo bowed as they got praised.

The girls quickly got into line as they finished their performances. "I'm so excited about this, girls. Please close your eyes and let the husband out." The PD order.

The girls close their eyes although they feel ecstatic that the husband is here. They think that the PD is the one who will choose them, but it turns out their future husband is taking the role.

"Your future husband will backhug you or tap your shoulder."The PD informed the girls and received a slight nod.

End of Author's POV

 

 

~

 

 

Donghae's POV

I just watch the girls perform and truthfully, all of them were so great. It's seriously a hard choice. "I can't chose between them, they're just too amazing." I said to the staff.

"Donghae-ssi, just think that she can make you smile and happy whenever she's with you. Although, you're not really close with any of them, just think that she'll make a great wife for you." The staff advised.

"Arassoyo." I nod. I watched them perform and lastly it's time to chose my wife. The PD ordered me to go out and I obeyed. Right after I knew what to do, I started thinking again.

Which one of them will make a great wife for me? I watched all three of them and when my eyes landed on her, I smile unknowingly like a fool.

I go to her back and slowly pat her shoulder and whispered, "Yuri-ssi."She turn towards me and it was so obvious that she was surprised.

"OPPA?"She exclaimed. "Neh, it's me." I grinned at her.

End of Donghae's POV


Author's & Co-Author's Note

Here's the first chapter! ^^ Sorry we I took so long. Thankfully, I have my new co-author, --icecream to help me! Do welcome her~~~ Anyways, do you guys like it? I hope you all did. Please show us some support. And don't forget to comment and subscribe! Also, we'd be very happy to receive ideas from you. Just drop us a comment! It'll encourage us to update more, and more karma for you~ /slapped XD

By the way, to inform you guys, YulHae's Shippers' name: Charmings & FishyPearls

Check out this story neh? ( My Lovely S.P.Y )

Till next time...

yulhae and -xblame signing off~~~

tbc.