The Girlfriend Tag

The Girlfriend Tag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MomoZzz 

[3 506 700 Subscribers]             Published 17/08/14

 

"Hellooo Peaches! Welcome back to my channel! Yeah yeah I know I've missed you all too. *virtual hug*

Anyways,, I'm finally back from Kyoto- which was uh-ma-zing don't get me wrong- aaand, to celebrate our channel reaching 3.5M subscribers I have a big fat surprise for you guys!! Drum roll please--"

 

 

*Nayeon pops up*

 

"I FINALLY GOT HER TO FILM!!"

"yey.."

"..c'mon don't be a bit*h , fake some enthusiasm- "

"Sorry guys I'm kinda shy."

"Pff right. Introduce yourself Nayeon."

"Well that was a spoiler -ouch!- okay okay. Hi guys I'm Nayeon...The girlfriend. Nice to meet you."

"She's usually not this awkward I promise. Anyways, I know you guys have been requesting this video since forever so I looked up some questions on twitter and-- you know how this works right babe?"

"Nope. Do explain."

"So here's how this works guys: I'll ask her a bunch of questions about myself and our relationship in general and in the end we'll see if she's actually worthy of dating me or not."

"Momo don't lie to yourself."

"Fair point. Okay Ready? First question: When and where did we meet?"

"It was a cold night in late Septemper- ah jk. We actually met last year through a mutual friend...It-"

"Shout out to Jeong!"

"Yeah nah she can die. As I was saying, it was nothing special...Jeongyeon is a childhood friend of mine, who's also a Youtuber, so she ended up meeting Momo at a... Vidcon party- right?"

"Mhm."

"Funny story tho, you know what was the first thing I said to Jihyo when we saw you at Jeong's birthday party?"

"What was it?"

"I was like 'wow she looks waaay better on camera' and you know the best part? She fu**ing agreed with me! I was joking though I thought you looked better in person, but oh well now you know Jihyo's true feelings."

"And here guys I present to you my precious number one hater, Im Nayeon!"

"It was just at first glance though- ouch! Stop pinching me!- I later saw how amazingly hot you were,  but yeah we met at a friend's birthday party basically."

"You really do wonders to my ego, anyways, What was your first impression of each other?"

"I've told you this already. At first I found you kinda overrated I guess? A lot of girls at the party where talking about 'that Youtuber' trying to get your attention and stuff. But you were surprisingly nice once we started talking more. I remember you being waaay more timid than you usually were in your videos." 

"Oh so you watched my videos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Yeah my dog was a big fan so."

"You don't have a dog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"You don't have proof of that." 

"She doesn't have a dog. She was just lowkey crushing on me."

"Okay now you're just being delusional. What was your first impression of me?"

"Hm...I thought you were very pretty right away to be honest. I remember being kinda nervous when Jeong introduced us. She teased me for a whole month after that."

"Yeah my friends made fun of you for a whole month too."

"Really?...Wow those es."

"Don't act like you're not the most teaseable person ever."

"That's what she said. Hmm anyways, when did you meet the parents?"

"I actually just met yours last week."

"Yep, we just cameback from Kyoto as you guys know. What did you thought of them?

"Her mum's sooo sweet, she was like "I'm glad you're a girl" ahahah I was so confused for a second, but hey, not complaining here."

"Dude I know! I was like 'wtf mom...', I think she was just trying to sympathize with the gays."

"That's very plausible. Your father was also very chill just like you. And your sister, I have met her before so yeah. All very nice...What about you?"

"I've met her family a few times now."

"Yeah we crash at my parents' a lot when we are in Seoul."

"I think I first met them...What...Three months into our relationship? Your father was kinda standoff-ish at first but he fell for my charms pretty quick ya know."

"This is cliché as to say, but my mom and sister like Momo more than they like me now. They really do. Can't blame them though."

"Aww thanks babe. Who said 'I love you first'?"

"You did."

"Yeah. When and how was our fisrt kiss?"

"It was at San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter