for you

for you

"you shouldn't be out here, all alone, so late at night, my prince." a soft honey-like voice broke through the silence of the night, breaking jongdae's trance.


   his head snapped over to the figure behind him, trying his best to act as if he wasn't startled by the soldier's presence. "i told you to call me jongdae when we're alone, baekhyun."


   jongdae watched the soldier's eyes flicker around them, noticing that they were alone and there was no one insight the soldier's shoulders clearly relaxed as he took a step closer to jongdae. "well, jongdae, you shouldn't be out here, all alone, so late at night."


  the corner's of the prince's naturally curled lips stretched as a big smile danced it's way upon the prince's face. loud laughter bubbling in his chest. "i'm not all alone, you're here with me." he stated, taking a step closer to the soldier, closer than necessary, closer than they should be. but jongdae didn't mind, and baekhyun didn't seem to mind either. 


   jongdae's head tilted upwards slightly as baekhyun softly hummed, agreeing with the prince's earlier statement. "i guess not." was the only thing that left baekhyun's plump lips as his arms s around jongdae's slim waist, pulling the prince closer to him, there bodies soon being centimeters apart.


   the prince was clearly pleased with the soldier's action, but the tiny distance between them felt like too much distance for him. he wanted more of the soldier, needed more of the soldier. 


   one thing led to another and before he realised it he was laying across his own bed, clothes crumbled up in a pile on the floor, bodies pressed so close they couldn't tell who's body was who's. lips pressed in a soft, slow kiss. hands tangled in soft hair. 


  in the middle of it all jongdae realised that he missed this. staying up late as he waited for the soldier to arrive at his balcony, missed the soldier's presence, the way the soldier said his name, how their lips felt against each other, how the soldier's lips felt against his skin. exploring every inch of skin, fingers roaming across his body, the murmur of his name leaving the soldier's lips like a prayer. how it felt like to be needed, how it felt like to be just jongdae. to be byun baekhyun's. 


   "stay." jongdae murmured softly, eyes fluttering open and closed in an attempt to stay awake, clearly exhausted from their earlier activity. if jongdae had looked up earlier he would've seen the way the soldier gazed at the prince, a soft smile on his lips, beautiful slim fingers running through soft silky, dyed blond hair. "please, stay." the prince whispered, eyes now wide open, fingers tightening its grip around the soldier's wrist, a flicker of fear passing across his dark brown eyes, the real meaning; i need you, left hanging in the air.


   delighted, when baekhyun nodded, jongdae scooted acros the bed, making room for his lover to lay down. arms and legs immediately tangling around eachother. the prince laid his head against baekhyun's chest as they laid there in silent, the only sounds being soft satisfied sighs leaving their lips every now and then.  "you scared me." the prince spoke up, startling the soldier a bit. "i thought you weren't going to come back."


   jongdae missed the way baekhyun's eyes darkended, a frown making it's way to his face. fingers tightening themselves around jongdae's waist. "i always come back, dae. i always will." with a gentle kiss against the prince's hair, he continued. "i'll always try my best to come back. to you, for you."