Top Secret

See you in 100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Barcelona, Spain)

Jeha and Anna is living peacefully now in Spain. Anna left her family business to the board of directors to handle and entrusted the company lawyer to handle about her shares and inheritance. They live a quiet live in Barcelona just like any other young couple. They rent a small studio apartment just enough for the 2 of them and doing temporary jobs to support their living. They do not live a fancy lives, but they are happy.

Jeha was offered to get back his old job in military with a raise in position but he declines it as he doesn’t want to have any involvement with military. He already had enough being betrayed by his countrymen once and he isn’t going back to them again.

It is just the 2 of them in the foreign city. They do not know anyone and they are also anonymous there which is good meaning that they are not open to any harmful threats as no one knows their background.

The two of them are having their usual date on their off day. They love to roam around the city or go to the park just like any other couples. They just love each other’s company, nothing extra ordinary. They were happily cuddling each other enjoying their date. Anna is sitting on his lap while they wait to witness the sunset. 

“Anna-ya.”

“hmmmm”

“Do you regret you cannot restore back your mom’s name?” Jeha asked suddenly. He seldom asked about her mother as he doesn’t want her to feel sad but he just need to know what she feels about the whole situation that had passed almost a year ago.

She shook her head “Not really.”

“Why?”

“Because I got my dad in exchange. If I want to clear my mom’s name, I need to blame my dad. And I don’t think I should do that to the man who sacrificed his life for me.” Even though she is being ignored by her father before but she didn’t hate him. She knew somehow deep inside her father must care about her too if not he won’t sacrificed himself in the explosion just to ensure she is safe.

Jeha tighten his embrace on her and kiss her cheek. Anna is such a selfless lady he ever met and that is what makes him love her more every single day. He continue to give her kisses on her cheeks till she feel shy. 

"Ya, Kim Jeha what are you doing? I'm ticklish" she gets up from his lap and turn to face him. He hold her waist and pulls her closer to him. 

"Is it wrong I am kissing my girlfriend?" he look at her with the honey gaze together with his naughty smirk. Anna surrenders. He knows how to melt ther heart. 

She returns his gaze with a deep look before leaning in and kiss his lips lightly which makes Jeha captured her lips and kiss her deeper. The two of them are lost in their own world for a while. The good think of staying is western country is they can freely show their affection towards each other without being prejudiced.

Little that they knew their lovey dovey moments is being monitored by someone from afar. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were walking to a restaurant to have their dinner, Jeha had noticed that they are being followed since morning. Not to alarm Anna, he asked Anna to go inside the restaurant first and wait for him. 

"Anna-ya, why don't  you go inside first and wait for me. Place an order first." 

"Where are you going, oppa?"

"I need to get something from the convenient store. I won't be that long. Go inside first" without a doubt, Anna enters the restaurant and head straight to one of the vacant table. After making sure she is already seated, Jeha move quickly to the nearest alley of the restaurant and take a hide.

 After making sure she is already seated, Jeha move quickly to the nearest alley of the restaurant and take a hide. When he saw the person who had been following them coming near and in lost searching for them, he quickly pull the guy and turn him against the wall. He grab the man’s arm and lock his neck using his other hand. “Who the hell are you? Who sent you here?” Jeha ask the man

“Somebody high up request me to deliver a message for you.” The man replied in difficulties as Jeha still locking him against the wall.

“What kind of message and who is that ‘somebody high up’?” he forces the man to blurt it out. 

"i cannot tell you now, we need to discuss on this matter. But Sr Lieutenant Kim, we have a job for you" the man told him.

"What if I do not want to discuss about it. Tell your superior that I am not interested." Jeha half warning him. 

The guy just smirk, "Do not answer it too early Sr Lietenant Kim. Why do you think I was send to follow both you and your girl." 

Jeha was in raged upon listening the man say out about Anna. He is so mad that they got Anna's involve in whatever they are planning upon in using him. HE hate the fact that they still keep the identity of the person who send this man as a lackey to tail on him. "Not today. Meet me at my workplace around noon tomorrow. I will try to listen to your proposal AND DO NOT FOLLOW US anymore. IT'S A WARNING." 

"Ok Ok I promised. I meet you tomorrow." the man trying the best to answer. Jeha release him and ask him to go.

He makes sure that the man do not come towards the restaurant where Anna is. After making sure he is gone, he tidied up himself and walks towards the restaurant to have dinner with Anna. 

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." he appologizes as soon as he get in to the restaurant.

"It's ok, it is not that long. What are the things you forget to buy oppa? I don't see you bring anything." 

"Oh, i can't find it." he makes an excuse. "Have you ordered?" he changed the subject.

"Not yet. I am waiting for you." 

"Ok, let's order. I am starving. Waiter!" 

His mind keep replaying what the man said and he is getting worried of the plan from that 'someone high above'. He is not worry about himself, it's Anna that he is worried about. He knew they going to use her to lure him and he will have no choice left. She is indeed after all his Archilles Heel. He needs to think how to save this woman in front of him from the cunning and scary world of those people with too many secrets. Do not know what else to do, he text someone. 'Hyung, I need help' 

Jeha do not talk much like usual when they return home and he has been wary with the surroundngs to check if anyone followed them home. Luckily they are safe for tonight. Jeha ensures that the door and windows of thier apartment is all locked, he try to be as normal as possile not to alarmed Anna. While Anna is cleaning herself in the shower, he took out the gun he keep for safety reason and place it near to his bedside. 

That night, as usual theya re cuddling each other to sleep. Because of the incident with the messenger earlier, he is worried that the happiness he shared now with her won't last long. 

"Oppa, why are you looking at me like that? I notice it from we had dinner. Is there anything wrong?" 

"Nothing. I just love you so much that I cannot takes my eyes of you." he try to hide his worry with a smile and hugged her close. He doesn't want to loose her, not by any means. His hug is so thight that it almost makes her suffocate. 

"Oppa, I cannot breathe. Are you ok?" Anna try to release herself from the hug. 

"I'm ok. Sorry." he release his hug. "Anna-ya, are you working tomorrow?" 

"No. Why?" 

"Can you just stay home and not going anywhere while I am working. And lock the door always." 

Anna is weird by his request. He is acting weird. She can sense he is hiding something from her, but she doens't want to ask any further so she just agree to him. "Ok."

He smiles and kiss her on the lips. "Now, let's sleep. It's been a long day for us." 

When Anna already fall asleep, he went out and made a call to the person he SOS for help earlier. "Hyung, its me. I need your help. Keep this a secret just between us. I need you to come to Spain asap. It's urgent." 

He talked to the person on the other line for few minutes before ending the call and move back inside the house. He is so stressed up by what happened today till he doesn't know what to do but ask for help. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona has been nauseous and throwing up since early in the morning. So far she had been going to the toilet more than 3 times. She suspected probably she ate bad things yesterday.

"Anna, gwenchana? You have been throwing up few times. Are you ok?" Jeha notice that she is not well and he starts to get wooried. If he is not meeting 'the man', he will just call off from work today and take care of Anna. But he has no choice.

Anna nods "I am just a bit dizzy, maybe yesterday is so hot while we were out." 

"Are you sure? But why are you throwing up?" 

"I don't know, may be I ate something bad yesterday." 

"Well its weird coz I had the same thing too. It's ok, just rest. I will come back as soon as my work finish, ok. If it is still geting worst, I take you to the clinic later." he kiss her on the forehead before making his way out of their apartment.

Anna get some rest after Jeha went to work. She made some simple breakfast for her to replenish back her energy. She still throw up after meal. Worried something is wrong, she decided to buy some medicine at the pharmacy nearby. When she was searching for the medicine of upset stomach suddenly her eyes lay on the pregnancy test kit section and it triggered her something. She quickly take out her phone and check her menstrual cycle. She is shocked to notice that she had missed her period twice. Panicked, she grab a pregnancy test kit. Then she decided to grab another one of different type just for double confirmation. 

Once she is in her apartment, she quickly get into the bathroom and open the test kit. She waited for 3 minutes as per instruction and slowly another line appeared on the pre existing line in the indicator. Shocked, she tried with the other test kit. Same result. it reflected a positive sign. She is shocked by the result but later a smile curled on her lips. She touch her now flatten tummy, a baby is growing inside of her. Her baby. Their baby. Hers and the man that she love, Kim Jeha. 

'Oh my God, Im pregnant? I need to tell Jeha oppa but I need to confirm it with the doctor first. Baby, are you really there? Inside me?' she monologue to herself. Anna cannot wait to tell Jeha the news but she decided to wait for doctor's confirmation first. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile at a car workshop place where Jeha works as a part timer, the man from yesterday came and visit him. He disguised as a customer who wanted to get his car fix and Jeha attended to him. Jeha park the car at a corner far from the area where there is alot of people and begin 'fixing'it. 

"So, tell me everything you wanted to tell me last night. Why are you following me around, who send you." he asked while pretending to check the engine of the car to avoid suspicions. 

"I'm agent Lee JongSuk from National Securities. You're being nominated by the general to join our team in our Top Secret Mission." the man explain. 

"Why am I when the National Securities has a team of qualified agents like you. I am no longer a military and I am never trained as an agent."

"You are selected as your background as mercenary soldier in the Black Ops unit. And you have a good reputation from your trainers and handlers before this. This operation is a joint forces between the NA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter