Innocent Love

Innocent Love
" Daddy, why are you doing this to me? Don't you love me anymore?" Dara asked him.  " Dara-ah, appa love you that's why appa want you to marry Kwon Jiyong. Please my daughter. This is appa's last wish." and as if on cue, the beeping sound came.  The day Dara dreaded the most has come. She is going to marry someone who she didn't know. She was holding on her father in law and smiled at Jiyong.  It's been a few weeks with Jiyong but it's like hell. He will deprive Dara from going out with guys but he himself is going out with girls. One day, Jiyong brought home his lover and make love with her. Dara stare at the fountain while suppressing her tears from falling. But hot tears fall down. Dara is tired of this everyday. Being treated like rubbish while she clearly was named Kwon Sandara. She gasped when her shoulders were gripped tightly by someone. Dara look behind and saw Sohee smirking at her.  " Don't ever think I'm going to lose easily Kwon Sandara!" she hissed to Dara's ear.  Dara nodded fearfully. She is scared to be punished by Jiyong. After Jiyong come back from returning Sohee back home, Dara requested Jiyong that she want to be in university. Jiyong agree to it and it will be the day after tomorrow. Dara went back to her room and smile. She has found her strength back. Women should be in charge not men. So she decided to learn more about business and accounting finance problem.  It's been two year Dara was enrolled in university. This year is her last year. She looked up and saw Sohee with her Queenka.  Dara rolled her eyes and went back to solve some question that the lecturer is asking. She went up to the teacher to asked some questions. Sohee smirked and pulled Dara's chair before Dara sit down. But to Sohee's surprised, Dara squat down and took her pen that had fallen down. This was clearly obvious to others in the class and that had embarrassed Sohee.  " Miss Ahn, what do you want from Mrs Kwon?" the lecturer asked.  " Mr. Lee. It's okay. I didn't get injured let her go. She's just puling prank on me." Dara plead to the teacher.  " Watch out ! I'm going to hunt you down to the deepest part of earth." Sohee hissed at Dara's ear.  Dara just ignore the threat and went back memorizing the facts. Next week is her last paper for this year and she can graduate. When the lecture ends, she packed her bag quickly and went to the cafeteria to buy sandwich and coffee. When she stepped inside the cafeteria, everybody was looking at her while murmuring to each other.  " Is it true that you are dating Ahn Sohee boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong?" someone shouted.  Dara ignore it and went to buy food. She was in the middle of a crowd when she loses her patience.  " Can all of you keep your mouth shut? Who said that? Tell me?!" Dara was practically shouting in anger now.  She grab a guy by a collar and repeat her question again. The guy trembled and said Ahn Sohee. Ouh, that girl. She looked around and saw Jiyong with Sohee. Such a perfect hell couple.  " Satisfied? Come on! This is weak! Why don't you beat me up all over huh? It's embarrassing is it? I will not give up easily not Kwon Jiyong. Why? Because he's mine and I am trust to take care of him by his parents." Dara said at Sohee who was obviously acting innocent.  " Dara Kwon! You should keep quiet!--" Jiyong want to say some more but was cut by Dara.  " Nope. You keep quiet. All this long I've been keeping quiet and I've been stepped by you and her! As much as I want to divorce you, I can't according to your parents consent. I am totally dissapointed in you Kwon Jiyong. My late father has been talking your good deed but I've seen nothing so far." Dara said as she walked off throwing her sandwich into the rubbish bin.  She ran out of the campus and to an unknown alley. Dara felt lost when suddenly she was gripped by an unknown drunk man.  Her life depended on herself now. She hit the man in the crotch and ran to her apartment that she saves while working part time in a restaurant. She switched on the lights and went to sit on the couch. Not long after that, she heard her doorbell rang and looked through the peep hole. She saw Jiyong and his father.  ' If you don't want your father to know anything, get him out of here first' Dara text him.  After a while, she heard the doorbell rang. She looked at the peephole and saw Jiyong. She invite him in and serve the drink.  " Dara, first, I'm sorry for the way I treat you but marrying you in such a young age is not my type. Secondly, Sohee and I've broken up because the trust I've held in her is gone as well as love. Thirdly, come back home please?" he plead.  " Firstly, I've forgiven what you did but not Sohee. Secondly and thirdly, I don't care what you say. " Dara said while looking at the balcony.  Jiyong looked at Dara in amusement. She had never seen a woman tough with her personality. Day by day pass and Dara is now graduating. Her relationship with Jiyong has also been smooth. She decided to surprise him on their anniversary day. She decided to work in Canada as a consultant. She will be away for a few months and she had accept it before Jiyong could say anything. The day after that, she's gone. Jiyong life has dropped. He worked early in the morning and come back home late at night.  4 months had passed and Jiyong is still the same. Jiyong had requested to be in Maldives for his holiday. When he was at the beach walking with his tank top and pink pants he thought he saw Dara but that's impossible as the woman he saw was pregnant about 4 months also? He decided to follow the woman  and once that woman was inside the restaurant, he knows it's Dara.  "Kwon Sandara! Why are you here?" Jiyong hissed to Dara's ear.  "Ouh, hehehe... No valid reason?" Dara said.  Jiyong dragged Dara to his room and locked the door. Dara look at his face. It's more thinner. Dara slowly touched his face. Tears started to form on Dara's eyes.  "Dara, why are you crying?" Jiyong asked.  "Because I'm sorry to cause this to you. I just wanted you to lead your own life. I'm sorry." Dara said as she hugged Jiyong.  Jiyong wipe Dara's tears and hugged her tighter. Jiyong lead her to his bed and lay her there while they are still hugging. Jiyong is happy to know that Dara is pregnant. After 3 days, they came back to Seoul and saw that their friends are waiting for them with Sohee and her fiancé, Kim Heechul. Although Dara is awkward with Sohee, they still are friends that changed to best friends.