How Long ~ Sungjun

Kpop and Khiphop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Alexis
Genre: Angst/Fluff
Kpop Idol/K-HipHop Idol: Sungjun 
Idol Group: Boys Republic
Plot Line: Authors Choice
Rating: M (explicit language)

***unedited***
~~~~
It had been close to midnight when Sungjun had decided to stroll through the door. I was patient with him, waiting for him to exit the bathroom so I could talk to him. I heard him walk down the stairs and head into the kitchen, still patiently waiting for him to come into our shared bed room. Finally, he walked through the bedroom door and slowly looked around at the packed bags sitting at the foot of our bed.
"How long has it been, Sungjun?" I asked, even though I already had a clue to how long it had been since he has been cheating on me. 
"How long has what been, Alexis?" he asked, with a hit of nervousness lacing his voice.
"Goddammit Sungjun! How long have you been with her!?" I screamed at him, as lone tear rolled down my cheek.
"Who is her, Alexis, I don't have a damn clue as to what you are saying!" he yells in frustration.
"You know what, this. We are through, have fun ing your and don't bother calling me, I won't pick up." 
Tears now streamed down my face as I pick up my bags and head down the steps.
"Wait a minute, what do you mean your done. Are you not going to let me explain my self?" He yells from the top of the stairs, rushing to catch me before I walk out the door.
"There's nothing to explain, Sungjun! I saw it for myself! Your a goddamn bastard, you know that? I loved you, I truly did, and for what? To have it all thrown in my face? Sungjun, I found her clothes und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter