영 ➸ intro

all i do ↠ yugbam

-♡-
INTRO

KIM Yugyeom had made a promise to himself, simply not to date another person with such a large between them ever again. His last relationship with the twenty-something-year-old hadn't really given him a positive outlook on trying something like that again.

Yet, six months later, his promise which had been rock-solid up until that point, shattered like fragile glass at the sight of a frail, easily much-younger Thai boy walking into his studio. He followed Jeongguk meekly, a hand curled into the side of the other male's jumper as he walks with rolled-forward shoulders and gaze focused on the floor. Yugyeom had swallowed hard, the noise seeming to echo,  as his mouth suddenly became parched. It wouldn't be possible to uphold such a promise, not when someone as captivating as the foreign boy stood less than five feet away, making every single part of him scream at him to make him his, regardless of age.

Heart pounding in his ears like a heavy drum, the eighteen-year old drinks in the other male's eagerly, like he was a starved man and the other a beautiful oasis.

He was thin and short, not even reaching Yugyeom's shoulder, with delicate small wrists and slender shoulders. Fluffy honey-brown hair fell across his forehead, feathering across his brows, allowing his dark-brown eyes to peek through whenever he looked up, which was quite often. He would look up for only a moment, to connect eyes with Yugyeom, before his cheeks coloured red and he looked back down, stressing his pouty lower-lip between his teeth. It was one of the most adorable sights that Yugyeom had ever seen. 

Deciding to stand up and properly greet both the beauty and his best friend rather than laying down whilst doing it, the teen braces his hands by his head and rolls back onto his tailbone, kicking up from the floor.

'Showoff' Jeongguk mutters under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest and rolling his eyes over-dramatically. Yugyeom smirks cheekily in response, missing the brunette's sharp intake of breath at the sight.

"You just wish that you could be able to do it too, seagull" He baits, his smirk growing when the other male grimaces at the nickname, and most likely the memory along with it.

"One noise, I made one noise when I was twelve. Are you seriously going to hold that against me forever?" Jeongguk groans, moving the arm not being clenched by the foreign-boy to pinch at the bridge of his nose, huffing in pseudo-annoyance.

"Of course I am. You were the one to screech when you saw Taehyung for the first time, then run into a door. Nothing beats that" He chuckles, watching as his best friend squints in mock anger, shaking a fist even though the smile on his lips gives him away.

"Anyways my fetus friend, who is the boy?" Yugyeom questions, feigning nonchalance, as he nudges his head in the direction of the third male in the room, whose shoulders had relaxed somewhat since entering the studio. He prays that his cheeks aren't flushed or his eyes aren't wide, but the way that Jungkook side-eyes him, he can already tell that today wasn't his lucky day.

"This is Tae's adopted brother" Jeongguk explains, gently holding out his hand for the third male to grab. The Thai boy does, lacing his dainty fingers with Guk's larger ones, letting his brother's boyfriend pull him forward and rest his back on the other's chest. Now that Yugyeom can see the entire of the other boy, he realises he was right, he wouldn't reach his shoulder, especially if he couldn't reach Jeongguk's who was a head shorter than him.  

"This is Kim Kunpimook." He continues when the smallest male of the three, Kunpimook, gets comfortable and allows Jeongguk to wrap an arm around his waist. His voice strains a little at the use of the last name, which Yugyeom misses, and he sighs in relief. 

Yugyeom had missed the strain in his best-friend's voice since he was busy, watching the arm curled around Kunpimook's waist with barely contained envy. He wanted that to be his arm, for the younger to be leaning back on his chest. 

And in crystal-clear clarity, Yugyeom realises that he may just have a little crush on the small Thai boy.

"i'll do anything, be anything for you. say my name and i'm yours"

© stuck-on-wonho · 2017


written : 2017.08.15 
edited : 2017.08.23