Lie to me

Lie To Me

 

“Jae do you want to have lunch with me?” when Jaejoong hear it he suddenly remember Yoochun. He looks at the person and bow “Miane hyungnim...this time I need to reject it” Jaejoong said politely. He pats Jaejoong back “It’s alright Jaejoong, hey. Make sure next time you are free ok!” he wave at him before vanish from his eyes. Jaejoong let out a long sigh, he take out his phone and call Yoochun “...Oh? He does not answer it...maybe he is busy...” Jaejoong walk to his car and start the engine “Uhm...how about I go bring treat him? Well we have not have lunch together in year now” he wear his seat belt and went to where Yoochun work. He message junsu when he arrived

 

 

TO: My Dear Junsu

From: Your Brother Jaejoong

Su, do not forget to eat your lunch aro!

 

He went out, it seem it was busy a busy place. Then after wander around his phone vibrate, it was from junsu

 

TO: My Dear Omma~

From: Your Daughter

Kekeke, hyung don’t worry about me. You should worry about yourself more than me!

 

Jaejoong laugh after read the message, he put his phone into his pocket. He asked someone at there “Excuse me, could I know where Park Yoochun is?” the girl point to the door, Jaejoong nods and thanks her before went to there. Jaejoong sigh when read Yoochun name on the door. He knocks the door once, but there no respond. He turn the knob and enter “Chun?” Jaejoong could hear someone crying, he looks around and saw someone on the chair muttered something “Huh...huh... appa sso...appa...” Jaejoong could only hear those words. It was Yoochun who crying, Jae could not stop but pity at his friend. He wants to comfort him, but it seems like Yoochun want some privacy. Jaejoong closed the door slowly and leave the place. He went back to his car, he paused before enter it “Why he don’t tell me that he is sad? Why he lie to me?” jae open the door and closed it after enter it. He starts the engine and drive off from there. Jae could not stop but crying “Why I don’t realize it? Why? I am a bad friend...i’m sorry yunho...”

 

 

 

 

 

*AFTER FINISH SHOOTING*

 

Yoochun bow to all the crew “gumawo, gumawo gumawo. Thanks for all your workship” yoochun went to his dressing room and change to his clothes. He went out with the crew after that. They went to a meat stall to celebrate the great work. While Yoochun was busy joking with the crew, someone tap his shoulder. It was one of the waiters at there “Uhm...excuse me Yoochun sshi...but your friend over there is drunk...” Yoochun was puzzle “Friend?” he do not ask much, he went to the place that the waiter said. There he saw Jaejoong; he was drunk really badly. Nevertheless, he still don’t stop drinking, Yoochun sigh “Hey what’s up! ~ what’s wrong with you bro?” Yoochun tap his shoulder, Jaejoong immediately stop drinking and look at him. His eyes show it all, Yoochun sit beside him. Jaejoong look at his glass, he don’t want to make an eye contact with him. He take a sip of his drink, he pour another. However, Yoochun stop him “Hey, what’s wrong with you? Tell me!” Jaejoong smirked at him “What’s wrong with me? ...what’s wrong with you?! Tell me that!” yoochun could not understand what Jaejoong is talking about “Hyung you are drunk, let me send you home” Jaejoong reject it “Why are you so care about me? Why!!!” Jaejoong raised his voice, Yoochun feel a little shock when his friend act weird “Jae...jae hyung...are you alright?” Jaejoong glared at him “Why you lie to me PARK YOOCHUN?! WHY!” Yoochun still confuse he don’t know what to said “Earlier I went to your work place...I accidently saw you were...crying....” Yoochun eyes went widen when hear it “W-what?” he stutter, Jaejoong nod while pouting. He hit his chest “Appa...appa sso... those are the words that I heard...I could not stop but blame myself about it...” Yoochun understand clearly now, he sigh while pat his friend head “Hyung, there no need for you to cry about it...i’m alright now~” jaejoong wipe his tears and shook his head “No you are not! You are still sad” yoochun couldn’t stop smile at his hyung act. Jaejoong look so cute when act childish “Hyung, believe me~! I’m alright! “ jaejoong look at him while still sobbing “B-but you said you were hurt...and you lie to me...” he pouting, yoochun pinch his cheek “Hyung I’m really sorry I lie to you. I afraid that I will burden you... that why I kept it to myself...” jaejoong cupped his face “Oh~ my yoochun have grown up really face~” yoochun giggle when hear it. Jaejoong finally knock off after talking a lot. Yoochun his hair “I’m sorry hyung...sosrry I have burden you...i promise next time I will tell you if I have a problem... I promise hyung, I will never lie to you anymore. YAKUSOKU”

 

 

 

 

          THE END~      

 

Thanks for reading it ^__^ I know I have really bad grammar, and thanks for reading it!!! I’m really appreciate your comment chingu >.<