you are a good cook

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people would think that waking up next to a person you dont know anything about and yet you know too much would be awkward, but it was everything but not that to Eunwoo.

She woke up early, too early actually, before the sunrise. The sun was slowly making its way up from beyond the horizon and the first beams enlightened Siyeons hair. 

Siyeon was laying on the bed next to Eunwoo, sleeping peacefully. The sleep has healed all of her wounds, even the ones she had on her heart. Or that was what Eunwoo thought.

But it was not just the mere sleep that healed Siyeons wounds, more importantly it was Eunwoos presence and her love for Siyeon. Eunwoo was there for her when she thought everyone left her. Eunwoo was her superhero.

But Eunwoo did not know what was on Siyeons mind, she was just endlessly happy that Siyeon opened up to her and that she was actually actually able to help her somehow.

Eunwoo could not stop looking at Siyeons face, she was just stunningly beautiful and Eunwoo had no idea what she has done to deserve Siyeon sleeping next to her.

She was smiling, Siyeon was, and that made her look even more beautiful.

Her sincere smile made Eunwoo happy, because she thought Siyeon was having nice dreams. And that was true, Siyeon was having dreams about Eunwoo.

In her dreams they lived together on a small island, far away from all of the troubles and they were happy.

Eunwoo was still looking at her, and she could not resist any longer. She kissed Siyeons bruised cheek gently not to hurt her.

" You are so beautiful...do you realize that? "

Eunwoo whispered to Siyeons ear.

" Mmmm...Eunwoo? "

Siyeon whispered, and Eunwoo quickly went back to her own half of the back, worried that she woke Siyeon up. But Siyeon was still asleep.

" Is she having a dream about me? "

Eunwoo asked herself out loud.

-

" Thats unfair! You took care of me yesterday! Let me at least make lunch for you! "

Siyeon pouted and tried to stand up from the couch but Eunwoo did not let her. 

" You should just rest, I am sure your whole body still hurts a lot. "

Eunwoo said and patted Siyeons head, trying to return to kitchen to make lunch. Eunwoo skipped school to take care of Siyeon, lucky that her parents were still not at home. But even if they were, they would not really mind Siyeon staying there.

" I want to do something for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter