number 9

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years later

Eunwoo was sitting on a bench in a small park close to their campus. It was summer time, her favourite part of the year. Nights during summer were just too peaceful, and she could happily think about anything without getting interrupted.

And yet, this night was a little bit different. Normally she would come to the park with Siyeon, and they would just enjoy each others presence. They have been together ever since the accident, and never parted their ways. 

Siyeon moved to her aunts place together with her sister, and their aunt took a good care of them. Siyeon and Eunwoo were such a good combination, everyone was jealous of them. After the accident, Siyeons gang became peaceful and stopped bullying everyone.

Kyulkyung was always with Nayoung, doing whatever and Yebin was just usually third wheeling. Siyeons best friend Minkyung became a good friend with Doyeon and they were talking about dumb things because they were a little bit of weirdos.

And finally, the day of graduation ceremony came. Everyone cried their eyes out, promising they would be friends forever, but some things are just not meant to be.

Nayoung and Kyulkyung moved to china because Kyulkyungs parents wanted their daughter to study law there, and Nayoung didnt want to stay in Korea without her.

Yoojung and Doyeon moved to busan where Doyeons parents lived, but they came to visit often. They were always as weird as they used to be, and Yoojung became even more clumsy.

And then there were Minky and Yebin. Those two decided not to go to college. Minky was working in a bar and Yebin was procastinating, and spening all of her free time in the bar. They started dating not long after, even though they were denying their feelings for ages.

Eunwoo and Siyeon went to college together, Siyeon took dance major and Eunwoo studied singing that has been her passion ever since she could remember.

They lived in campus together, and their bond was growing stronger with each passing day. They thought they would be happy forever.

And yet here Eunwoo was, sitting in the park in the middle of the night all alone.

They just had their biggest fight, and Siyeon left their apartment.

Eunwoo was spending too much time somewhere and she did not want to tell Siyeon where it was. Even if Siyeon knew...Eunwoos secret would make her the happiest girl in the whole world.

Eunwoo opened her eyes, and took her phone out of her pocket. Her pocket was not empty though, it was carrying the important thing Eunwoo wanted to give to Siyeon.

She hoped it was not too late.

Eunwoo dialled Siyeons number, and the younger girl was not picking the phone up for a long time. When Eunwoo was about to give up, Siyeons voice echoed from the other side.

" What do you want Eunwoo? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter