my super hero

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days that came after were not really that good and comfortable for Eunwoo. School for various reasons. 

First, Siyeon did not show up for 3 days and she overheard her friends talking about her. It seemed that they did not really know what happened to her either. Eunwoo was anxious, worried for Siyeons health but she had no way to check on her. She did not have her phone number and had no idea where the dark haired princess like girl lived. She could have asked her frieds, but she knew that would be pointless. The only one that looked a little bit more peaceful than the rest of them was Kyulkyung, but it was not like Eunwoo could ask her either. Kyulkyung was always either with her friends of her girlfriend Nayoung, so it was impossible to approach her.

The sencond this that happened, was that her poor small clumsy friend Yoojung broke her ankle during PE class, so she was not at school either and Eunwoo hated being alone. She spent breaks with Doyeon who was worried about her small girlfriend, but she was all alone at her classroom.

And last but not least, she got an F from her last test because she could not focus. It was the class after Yoojung broke her ankle and Eunwoo was worried sick because her small friend was a crybaby with low pain esteem. 

It was the 4th day after Siyeon disappeared from school, and 2nd day after Eunwoo wrote a new way of Siyeon faliing in love with her.

" NO6, take care of Siyeon while she is sick. "

That was what she wrote.

But it was not like she could take care of her since she had no idea how to meet up with her and she was not even sure whether Siyeon was really sick or something else happened.

-

Later that day, Eunwoo was walking home from school when she saw someone that caught her eye. It was a little girl, who painfully reminded her of the person she was craving to see.

That girl was maybe 7 or 8 years old, and she looked just like Siyeon.

The girl was going home from school with a huge heavy looking bag, struggling. Eunwoo decided to give her a hand because she looked like a small Siyeon, a small princess.

" Hello, mind if I help? "

Eunwoo walked towards the girl, and said with a wide smile.

" Who are you? My sister told me not to talk to strangers. "

The small girl pouted adorably.

" I am Eunwoo, nice to meet you, you have a sister? "

" I do, Siyeon unnie, she takes car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter