one

un-fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina never liked crowds , she hated unwanted attention from unnecessary people. She's been like that ever since she transferred to this school which was 2 years ago. Some people dubbed her as the school outcast, nerd, weirdo, psycho. She's been called names and stuff but she didn't mind them. She just needs to finish one year and it's all good, she'd go to college and leave this hell called High School. 

 

Some tried making friends with her but she's cold making people grow tired of the attitude. It has been a year and she's still got no other friend except for that other japanese nerd named Hirai Momo. She didn't really mind it she never liked attention. So she doesn't really understand the concept of people fawning over someone, it makes her uncomfortable. Imagining people staring, ogling at you whenever you walked wherever you go that must be hard. 

 

She looked at her and can't help but snort. Yes she was pretty, she's talented she even leads the school's cheerleading team. People also talked about her being smart and friendly so there is no reason for Minatozaki Sana to be hated. But Myoui Mina, the school's outcast, resident nerd and weirdo hates every tiny bit of piece of Minatozaki Sana. 

 

--

 

She hated how pretty she was, how she captures everyone be it a girl or a guy's attention. Mina hated it to the bone how in one smile everyone will fall for Minatozaki Sana. 

 

' Mina felt her face being pushed to the ground. She groaned in pain when her cheeks met the asphalt floor. This wasn't new, whenever JB and his friends see Mina they would always make a way to humiliate the girl. 

 

"Ooopss sorry." JB laughed when he tripped Mina. Mina looked at them with disgust before she slowly got up herself. She dusted her messy uniform before looking at them. 

"Happy?" She walked passed by them making JB grit his teeth. 

 

"Hey what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Mina was surprised when she heard a voice. She was having a nap when suddenly a stranger took a seat beside her. She opened her eyes slowly and was met with someone she didn't expect to see. "Hi Mina!" The said stranger greeted with the sweetest smile. '

 

It's not fair, no one could make you fall just by a simple smile. Mina swore that no one could do that. Not Minatozaki Sana ... not anyone.... it's just a freaking smile. And she hated Minatozaki because it's unfair for her. She didn't want to be part of that crowd.

 

--

 

' "I see you're here again." Sana said before taking a seat beside the napping Mina. Mina opened one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter