Chapter 1

Changes

The music blaring in her ear, all the crowd dancing in the middle, and a glass of whiskey in her hand. This is just a perfect night for her, instead lying down in her room alone dreaming the same thing over and over again. Hyoyeon would rather spend her night here in the club, filling her body with enough alcohol just so she can sleep without having a dream. She can drink at her house alone, but that’s the point she doesn’t want to be alone.

Feeling she have enough alcohol, Hyoyeon wave her hand goodbye to the bartender that she seems always failed to remember his name. Walking out from the club she accidentally bump into a girl, it seems like all the alcohol in her system just vanished because she can see very clear how beautiful this girl is,  Hyoyeon mumbled her apology and bow to the girl. She just smiled gently and shakes her head

“It’s okay”

That’s the first time Hyoyeon meet her

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon was taking out trash from that night when she found out some punks picking a fight in the diner. Good thing her grandpa able to kick out them out, all of them. Hyoyeon grandpa is a though old cookie. The sky decided to pour out a drizzle of rain in this breezy night, tighten up her coat Hyoyeon a scene caught off her guard. There’s that beautiful girl again, sitting with some guy in front of the diner. Obviously getting cold, Hyoyeon assumed, her boyfriend wrap up his jacket around her. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes instantly, “typical” . Trying not paying attention to them, Hyoyeon pull out her umbrella and walk in the rain.  Sighing, the second time Hyoyeon met her, Hyoyeon loses her hope on love.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon back to the club again, this time she’s not alone. Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica is there with her. It’s a “girls night” for Jessica and Taeyeon, but it’s more like “finding Hyoyeon a girlfriend night” or “let’s get laid night” for Yuri. Hyoyeon used to this now, it’s been years that Jessica always try to hook Hyoyeon up with someone. It’s not that Hyoyeon not capable to find someone to date, but her heart was broken so many times she just give up on love.

“Come on Hyoyeon-ah, I need my wing girl” Yuri practically drag Hyoyeon to the dance floor, Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes on her best friend. Why? Because Yuri is the one that always get the girl, both of them looks hot when they dance. BOTH of them, not just Yuri. But then again Hyoyeon not looking for a one night stand. Hyoyeon was dancing with her back facing Yuri when she saw her. The beautiful stranger that haunts Hyoyeon in her sleepless night. There she was, dancing on her own, its like the time slowed down for Hyoyeon. For Hyoyeon to admire the beautiful stranger moving her body and that smile. That smile that Hyoyeon swear the most beautiful smile she ever seen in her life.

It's your eyes
I swear it look at me and I hear melodies
Sweet as melodies
Makes your way to smile, babe
Come together for a perfect harmony
Prettiest song will ever be

Suddenly I just gonna say
You make me wanna sing another love song
Loud enough for everybody to hear
You make me wanna sing another love song
And it started from the day you appeared

 

Third time Hyoyeon met her, she knows she’s in love.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyoyeon tries her best to meet this beautiful stranger again, she even goes to the club almost every night now. Just hoping to get the chance to see her again, and now Hyoyeon will try her might to have the courage to at least know her name. It’s been a week, and none of these days Hyoyeon bumps into her. Jessica said maybe she’s just a tourist, which probably true. Or simply not Hyoyeon faith to meet her again.

And again Hyoyeon give up.

Hyoyeon is walking back home aimlessly from the studio, Taeyeon sent her home earlier today. Taeyeon said that her mood is not suitable for Jessica’s new album. Hyoyeon keep composing a sad tune, Hyoyeon chuckled a little at that.

“You can use it for a ballad” Hyoyeon defended herself. But Taeyeon won’t buy it, and send her home instead.

But things can’t get any better for Hyoyeon, when Hyoyeon walk pass a hotel near her apartment, Hyoyeon got knock over by someone and fall into her . Groaning in pain, Hyoyeon about to lash out a mean word, but her intention cuts when she saw who knock her over. It’s her beautiful stranger who knock her over.

“I-I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to, I was in a hurry -” She said with a cracked voice, Hyoyeon mind work faster than ever.

“It’s okay” Hyoyeon stand up in her feet, and offer the stranger a hand to help her up. Hyoyeon give her small smile. The stranger finally look up at Hyoyeon, and have a clear view of Hyoyeon face. She smile sheepishly somehow.

“Are you okay miss?” Hyoyeon said in a concern tone. She nodded quickly, and try to clean up some dirt on her pants. Hyoyeon smiles gently at her, and Hyoyeon notice a suitcase behind the stranger.

“Going home from holiday?” Hyoyeon ask her, while pointing out the suitcase. But the stranger shakes her head.

“I was going to move to this city, but it was a mistake” her voice cracked again, and it look like the stranger was in a verge of tears. “Again, I’m sorry but I need to go” with that the stranger take her suitcase and walk away from Hyoyeon. Not wanting her chance go by again, Hyoyeon catch her hand.

“Wait.” The stranger look at Hyoyeon in confusion, the touch was gentle and warm.

“Let me help you, maybe I can help you change your mind about the city. I can take you around the city.” The stranger hold her steps but still stand there in silence.

“My- my name is Hyoyeon, I’m not some creepy girl that will rob you or anything. I’m just a stranger that concern?” Hyoyeon scratched her own hair in awkward movement. The stranger smile a little seeing Hyoyeon rambling.

“Well, it will start getting creepy if you keep holding my hand” The stranger looking at Hyoyeon warm hand that still holding her hand. Realizing what she did, Hyoyeon face went warm with blush and quickly let go of the stranger hand.

“Sorry” that’s all that Hyoyeon worked up mind able to think. The stranger giggle softly, and offer Hyoyeon her hand.

“Tiffany, and you’re just been hired as my guide” smiling widely Hyoyeon shakes Tiffany's hand gently.

The fourth time Hyoyeon meet her, Hyoyeon have hope.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author Note:

Let me know what you think, and I shall continue the story~

P.S : The lyrics is from Ne-Yo - Another Love Song