Chapter 24

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

It's been four years since Yoongi oppa left this world. Four years of hardship, happiness and tears. It's difficult for me to get over it, it was happy because I still had Yoongin, the boy Suga oppa left for me, it was sad because I couldn't let him go. Suga oppa mught be watching over me as I said this words.

I'm currently in my pavilion. I wore a white top and blue sweater along with jeans and a clutch. I walked out and were greeted by maids and my baby Yoongin. I smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead. He is a replica of Yoongi oppa. Yoongin has always been exposed to the fact that his father was dead when he was born but he never blames himself, he calls Suga oppa a super hero because he saved me.

"Yoongin ah, mommy is heading out okay?" I asked. "Yes, have a good time mom!" Yoongin said. I smiled and turned to Sana and Dahyun who are taking care of him. "Have a nice day, My lady." I nodded nd turned to Yemin's pavilion which is closed, she passed away due to a car accident and I believe that Soji was the cause of it because Yemin can't drive!

I walked out of the house. I walk towards the main street and I was checking my handbag when I suddenly bumped into someone. I fell onto the floor and my things scattered. I saw that my bracelet that Yoongi oppa left for me fell off too. I immediately rushed to it and dust the dust off. I sighed. I looked up to see a pale man with raven black hair. He was dressed in a green top, blue sweater and jeans. He picked up my things and handed them to me. When I made eye contact into his cold eyes, I gasped.

It was Y-Yoongi oppa, he didn't die. "Are you Min Yoongi?" I asked.

[Suga's pov]

I accidently bumped into a girl. Her things scattered all over the place. I usually don't help girls but something in me made me reach out to pick up her things. She picked up a familiar looking bracelet and then stood up. She turned to me as I handed her things. Then, she looked so stunned. "Are you Min Yoongi?" I was a little confused on how she knew my name. Regradless I just answered. "Yes, I am." I said. She got her things and then ran off.

I remembered I saw her somewhere, those doll-like eyes and pinchable nose. She seemed familiar but I didnt' know where I saw her. I remembered the initial on her bracelet, 'MYG x KYW'. I guess she knows me, I'll just have to ask her. I reached my hand into my pocket and found a piece of paper, namecardto be specific. I saw the same name 'KYW' I'm guessing it spelled out Kim Yewon?? Not sure where it came from...

I took out my phone wanting to save her number and I saw that I already saved her number under 'Yewonnie<3'. Strange why would I put a heart next to her name?? Well at least I got her number, I put my phone back into my pocket and walked off down the street.

[Umji's pov]

I grabbed my things and rushed back to the family home. Suga oppa didn't die, they lied to me. I burst out into tears without knowing and Nayeon ran to me with the Twice girls except for Sana and Dahyun. "My lady, what is it?" Nayeon asked. "Suga oppa, he's alive!! I found him, Nayeon I really did!!" I said. "My lady, what does this mean? Sir Suga has passed away." Nayeon said. "No, No, NO!!! He's alive you've got to believe me Nayeon!!" I screamed. Sowon unnie and Ailee unnie heard my screams and rushed to find iut what's going on.

Twice bowed to them. "Lady Sowon, Lady Umji has been crying non-stop for Sir Suga." Nayeon said. "Umji-ah, Suga has pass-" Sowon unnie was interrupted by me screaming. "NOOOO! SUGA OPPA NEVER DIED, YOU LIED TO ME!! WHO THE HELL WAS I PRAYING TO ALL THIS WHILE??? FOUR YEARS UNNIE! YOU BOTH LIED TO ME FOR FOUR YEARS!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" I cried and screamed.

[Sowon's pov]

 My heart broke as Umji continued screaming and crying. "Nayeon bring her in." I said. Nayeon nodded and two members brought her inside. "Lady Ailee, Lady Sowon. I found this in Lady Umji's bag." Nayeon handed me a bar made up of wax. I took it and saw the initial 'MYG x KYW'. Ailee unnie and I gasped. "Suga made this with Umji 10 years ago." Ailee unnie said. I nodded and grabbed it tightly.