Episode 3: "Are You Yeol-ie?"

Falling in Love with EXO's Chanyeol

Episode 3

Chan Yeol's POV

I remember one of the auditioneers, Lee Soo Man, told me that a girl that was auditioning to enter a new girl group called Lightning Stars. She was going to be the second member in the group, Kim Yoo Jung being the first member in the group. Soo Man had approached me asking me to rap with the new girl, because the song was Stay With Me. I had rapped in that song with Punch in Guardian. I agreed. Right now, I looked at her face clearly, and she looked like my childhood Hye Won. I wasn't sure if she really was the same person, so I continued my rapping without so much of a thought. When her audition ended, the auditioneers were clapping, complimenting her. They said, "Hye Won-ssi," I was shocked. So it was really my childhood friend? Was it the same Hye Won?, "your singing voice isโ€‹ excellent. This is the best version we ever heard. Great job." Since this song did not require dancing, she didn't have to dance. When I saw there was nothing else to do, I went out, but Hye Won was tagging behind. When we were almost at the exit, I heard her say, "Chan Yeol-oppa." I said, "Huh?" Then she asked, "Are you Yeol-ie?"

Author's note:
She sensed it!๐Ÿ˜Š *sniff-sniff*ย 

QotD: If you wanted a childhood friend from EXO, who would you want?ย 
TYPE AWAY!
LaonaG