Cast

Falling in Love with EXO's Chanyeol

This is my Cast. Have a good time reading!

Kim So Hyun as Park Hye Won

The protagonist of the story, Park Hye Won is girl that is constantly bullied by her gangster dad, his friends, and the bullies at school. She meets Chanyeol when she auditions for SM Entertainment.

Park Chan Yeol as himself

Park Chan Yeol is a smart, popular guy from the boy group EXO. He speaks up when the people he love get hurt. His father is a dentist, while his mother is a well known doctor and lawyer.

Lee Moon Sik as Park Han Seok, Hye Won's gangster dad

The father of Hye Won, he frequently goes out gambling and comes home every night drunk and abusive. He and his friends mock Hye Won a lot when she is at home.

Kim Yoo Jung as herself

The first member of the girl group named Lightning Stars, Kim Yoo Jung is a kind 17 year old girl who loves to sing happy songs and eat donuts, once in a while.

Lee Hye Ri as Lee Hye Rin

The third member of the Lightning Stars group, Lee Hye Rin is the oldest among the other 2 members. She acts like the older sister of the group, always caring for Yoo Jung and Hye Won.

Park Bo Gum as himself

The cousin of Chanyeol, Bo Gum came back from a photo shoot in China. He met Yoo Jung and got a crush on her. (I'm a big BoYoo shipper, so bear with me. 😂)

Jin Ji Hee as Jung Mi Hwa

The bestest friend of Hye Rin, she has a crush on Xiumin. 

Kim Min Seok (Xiumin) as himself

A bandmate of Chanyeol in EXO.

Wu Yi Fan (Li Jia Heng, better known as Kris) as himself

A well known ice king, it's strange that he crushed on Hye Rin when they had a basket ball game against each other, when he normally treats his opponents like crap.

Jeon Min Seo as Kim Hee Ha

True to her name, Jun Hee Ha is a girl who loves to laugh. Kim Yoo Jung is her elder sister.

Dohee as Kang Min Hee

A cashier at Se Hun's favorite bubble tea shop, Kai has a crush on her, which she is unaware of.

THE REST OF EXO AS THEMSELVES

Kim Jun Myeon (Suho)

Byun Baek Hyun (Baekhyun)

Huang Zi Tao (Tao)

Oh Se Hun (Sehun)

Kim Jong In (Kai)

Kim Jong Dae (Chen)

Do Kyung Soo (D.O.)

Zhang Yi Xing (Lay)

Lu Han (Luhan)

There will be more cast soon. For now, see you then! 😊😘