AND I

My Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark kept piling books behind books on the library shelves, it was automatically, his body was there, but his head was flying away.

At some point he got lost in his own thoughts as he tried in vain to tidy them up. Inordinately, just like the books he barely paid attention to on how he shuffled them all over the shelves. Should he be so worried?

Suddenly his heart quickened a few beats, and all his movement worked faster, his hands sweated, he did not know what it was, but it bothered him. Thinking about Donghyuck liking someone should not bother him, after all, that was expected, but it was really hard to accept. It hurt physically.

After placing the books anywhere, he went to the end of that corridor, and hid behind one of the bookshelves, looking up at Donghyuck who continued to read any annoying subject of physics classes.

That feeling in his heart seemed right to Mark.

Everything became messy after that week that spent too much time with Renjun investigating the love life of his best friend. He should not have drawn any conclusions, otherwise he would not have to go through this dilemma.

He should have kept Renjun from talking about Jeno, the boy in Donghyuck's room, and all the theories about him being his friend's possible love. Mark definitely knew another side of him. A side he always ignored, because it simply seemed unnecessary to him.

Mark never wanted to see what was inside Donghyuck's heart, because he was afraid. Fear of finding an answer that was impossible for himself.

"Mark..." was Renjun. Mark kept looking at Donghyuck, hoping he would give her the answer to get out of his problem, as he always did. "You’re ok?"

Mark nodded weakly. "Yes. Just tired." He looked at the Chinese, and Renjun felt the emptiness in those eyes.

"We need to talk about this," Renjun said seriously.

"About what?"

Mark's mood had been drastically affected since he was about to discover who Donghyuck was in love with Renjun. The Chinese realized this, and he knew the reason for such depression.

Renjun smiled bitterly to himself after realizing Mark's gaze.

"About you," he replied.

Mark continued to stare at him, as if he knew what he was thinking. The Canadian was not dumb, he knew what it was, but he did not want to accept, he just could not.

"What is there to talk about me?" Mark leaned against one of the shelves. Her psychological fatigue affected her physique as well.

"We'd better stop with your absurd idea of ​​looking for the person Donghyuck is in love with." Renjun said carefully, afraid to say anything he should not. "You already know the answer."

Mark kept quiet, just listening. "I don’t know the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter