Daring

Ask/Dare: Kay,Camille,or the big four

*I lay  bored on the couch.*

*Camille walks in the room*

Me: I have a idea. Jack I dare you to make your ice cream and Camille and Merida have to eat it.

Jack:*smirks* yesssss *runs in the kitchen and puts everything in the ice cream. *

*we walk to the kitchen*

Camille: Yah so like i don't want to die bbbeeccaauussseeee i'm expecting a birthday present from all of you aaannnndddd I can't receive them if I die

Me: You wont die *We all walk into the kitchen*

Camille: ok ok but if I do I expect my lemon juice to be buried with me

Me: *rolls my eyes. I walk to the ice cream bowl and sniffs. *

*Jack puts the ice cream in the bowl and hands it to merida and Camille*

Me: EWWWWWWWWW It smells Like FEET

*Camille and Merida spit the ice cream out back into the bowl*

Both: THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack:*smirks* I put  sardines, and a dirty sock in the ice cream

Camille: so remember how I said that I didn't want to die because I wanted my birthday presents?

Jack: *nods head*

Camille: well you get to give me 8 presents now, And I'm sure you could also do the same for Merida  *smiles while putting an arm around jack*

Merida: Na I'm just gonna beat the living crap out of him now!!!!!!!!!!! *chases Jack*

Camille: *looks with a poker face* ok................ well can I have your presents then? *merida throws her lemon juice at camille*

Camille: THANK YOU!

Camille: ok so comment down below  on what we should  dare to Kay,Rapunzel, and Hiccup *drinks  some lemon juice* or watch a video about hedgehogs. I can't really complain about either.