One Down

IU "Criminal Minds" Guesting Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IU, someone sent a 6ft bouquet,you want me to bring it here?" Manager Kim, entered the dressing room of IU after her successful concert, she was getting ready to go out when he opened the door.

"From whom it is oppa?" she asked while removing her earrings.

"The 6ft is from GD-ssi and there are other , what do you want me to do with those?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"Hmm... just bring it to the studio oppa, its too big for my place, how about that little box in your hand isn't that for me?" She asked while preparing her bag, she knew that's for her because somebody already texted that he will be giving it to Manager Kim.

"Oh I forgot, mianhe.. Its from him, one of his staff handed it to me, here it is." IU took the little box and opened it, it was a silver necklace with a cresent moon pendant. IU immediately wore it, her smile was full of happiness.

"Let's go, I want to go home" she said.

"Okay, the van is already outside waiting, Mr. Kwang" he called IU's body guard who's waiting outside the room, he immediately went inside.

"Control the crowd, tell the others to be alert" he instructed Mr. Kwang.

"Okay sir" 

------------------- A year ago ----------------

"Are you alright?" Director Shi Kihan asked worriedly but IU didn't respond, she was devastated of what had happened. No one can touch her, she was refusing every food that was offered to her because she was vomiting all of it.

"Doctor Kang, what's wrong with her?" Manager Kim was worried, after the incident IU never cried he was worried that's why he already brought IU to the hospital, she hasn't eaten anything for 2 days.

"She needs psychiatric help" they were shock of what the doctor have revealed.

"What do you mean by that? She's crazy?" Director Shi exclaimed.

"No I didn't mean it that way, she is not, she is just in the state of trauma, seeing her boyfriend shot in front of her was a very traumatic event, I am telling you this will take sometime." She explained

"That was not her boyfriend, and Doc amm.. this shall be our little secret, we did spend a lot of money just to cover this news and I expect not to call that person as IU's boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter