Koreaboo youtuber i found.

Kpop fan guide

Im only going to use Pink, since I love Pink.

Koreaboos say, " I am only going to act Korean, because I want to be Korean"

Girl, you need your ancestors.

The other day I was watching this interview with a Koreaboo, by YAKU and guess what the girl in the interview said...

im going to try make it funnier.

"Its ok to pretend to be another nationality because it helps you learn"

legit what the girl said but she phrased it differently to make her look like a smart blonde.

firstly, you can't pretend to be a nationality, when you pretend you mock.

secondly, how the does it help you learn?

the girl is wanting to be korean but is taking Chinese classes.

like bruh, do you not know that those two languages are different?

Also she wore a Qipao (is that right?) in one of her dance covers, dancing extremely sensually.

she is underaged!

aint even 18 and she already has creepy boys to her videos, CLAP FOR YOURSELF!!!!

There was no problem at first but I went to visit her channel and I was disgusted!

literally she would be dancing with half her hanging out when Kpop idols cover their with that black thing they wear underneath their shorts, this girl just pulls her shorts up so her crack can be visible!

I'm not being rude, I just wanted to say that when she is older and people do a background check for jobs, its going to hit her hard!!!!!

I was sad about seeing all the es swarm and comment

"y thighs"

"nice "

And she blocked me on her instagram for putting awareness many months ago!

It just makes me upset that these people are trying so hard to act like something they are not and actracting the worst type of people you could attract.

She once talked about (i think) why her family "hates" her.

and I was like "You are just a stupid girl on youtube that posts kpop dance covers and whilst acting in a ual manner"

if my future child ever did that I would truthfully disown them if they continue to upload !

shecan't dance all she is doing is touching every part of her body whislst opening her legs on camera.

thats how she thinks all korean girls are like and that makes me upset, the fact that people lack general knowlege of other cultures and only depict those cultures from minor things, and in her case it was KPOP.

pretty faces are always wasted.