Fourth Reason

13 Reasons

Fourth Reason: Tall

They are all tall, while Jihoon? 

-___- Never mind.

He really hates their height. 

But he hates the dark kid's height the most. 

Who wouldn't? Especially he's the shortest. 

————————————————

"Curse that jams." Jihoon hissed, who is the in' idiot that put the jam in the top of the cabinet? 

Mingyu, who has just woke up stare at his hyung with amuse eyes. 

"Jihoon hyung got no jams. Tsk tsk tsk." He accidentally blurted out

"What?!?!?!" Jihoon spatted 

"Huh?" Mingyu asked, still oblivious that he said that out loud. 

"Come here." He gestured, 

The giant obeyed "Yes, hyung."

"Get that jam!"

Mingyu knew that he is now screwed. 

+++

"Jihoon hyung's pride is taller than him." Chan thought and sighed. 

"What's the problem, Chan?" Jihoon asked, eating a jam sandwich(which Mingyu made for him, as a sign of apology) 

"None hyung..." he murmured. 

They are currently having their photoshots, for the next album. 

"Okay, now all of you position." 

"Mingyu, you shouldn't be in front."

"Seokmin, you're covering Jihoon."

"Jihoon, remember you should always be in front."

The director is now so frustrated, who wouldn't? Especially when the boys are not listening to him. 

"Jihoon, use insoles."

"NO!!!"

+++
"And cut. Thank you guys, for your *coughs* cooperation *coughs*" the director said, obviously faking it, this is the longest time he got so stressed. 

"No problem, we would want to work with you again." Seungcheol smiled, showing the brightness of his gums, 

"Yeah."

"He's right."

"We love you direc." 

"Please, no." The director mumbled. 

+++

"We did great guys." Soonyoung smiled, even though he's tired, 

"Right!" Seungkwan exclaimed, 

"GROUPHUG!" Seokmin suddenly shouted in English, 

They still force themselves to the hug, sleep can wait but showing their love for everyone can't. 

Jihoon scrunched his nose due to the mixtures of body odors he's inhaling, because of his height the smells go directly on his nose. 

"SEVENTEEN~~~~~~ FIGHTING!!!"

+++
"Why does they always want me to piggyback on you?" Jihoon asked, glaring at Mingyu

"Because we're too cute together." Mingyu answered and wink, biting his lower lip. 

Jihoon just give the younger, but obviously taller, guy a disgusted look. "Oh God, please stop him."

"Then how about our pepero kiss hyung?" Seokmin asked, while grinning, a smug look on his face. 

Then Jihoon averted his glare from Mingyu to Seokmin. 

"And you even hold my nape, I slightly bend down so you can reach my lips." And with that Seokmin burst out laughing. 

"So are you indirectly telling me that I'm short?"

"Hyung it's not that-----"

"I'M SHORT?!?!?"

", he's back." Mingyu cursed 

"HYUNGS, HELP!!!" Seokmin shouted, he's scared of what his precious Jihoonie hyung will do to him. 

Jihoon stood up and the two guys run to different parts of the room. Picking up the guitar, he went straight to Seokmin. 

"AHHHH!!!!" Seokmin screamed and fainted, Mingyu went near the unconscious one, he looked up and saw Jihoon glaring at him. He gulped. 

Seokmin is the second victim of Jihoon's guitar, Mingyu is the first one, glad that this is off camera. 

"Hyung----" Mingyu didn't even finish his sentence when someone barged in. 

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?!?" Jisoo shouted/asked after opening the door so loud that made Mingyu flinched. 

"S-seokmin fainted."

"WHAT?!?!?"

+++

"Seokmin, are you okay?" Jeonghan asked

"Yeah."

Jihoon went beside Seokmin, and pouted, muttering the word "sorry".

Seokmin smiled at him. 

"Just a kiss hyung, and I'll forgive you." Seokmin acting like a flirt(well literally he is, they all are).

"Do you want to die, Punk?" Jihoon raged. 

"I was just joking hyung." Seokmin nervously chuckled.  "I am not going to make hyung angry ever again." 

__________________________________________________

A/n: Double update, cause why not?;)