chapter 6

baby brothers

Yunho was in office doing his work as usual when yoochun entered into his office...

“hey man” yoochun greeted happily....

“hey yoochun ”yoochun sat on the chair still smiling ...

“you are so happy today....”yoochun laughed ...

“yes man i am....”yooshun said..

“it’s  because of someone  i guess”yunho teased...

“yah.....he is so beautiful yunho-ah...like an angel.....”

“fallen in love already mr park....so when is the wedding”yunho asked his best friend...yoochun’s smile dropped a little

“after 6 months”

“my parents proposed the next month’s date but then his parents said that they need little time to spend with him... so they wants us to get married after 6 months....”oh...how  much yoochun wanted to oppose the decision and  make junsu his as soon as possible.....but damn he has to suffer 6 months for that to happen now..yunho listened him with amusement.....day before yesterday his friend was not ready to see the boy and now he is so impatient to marry him.... yunho thought in his mind...

“dude day before yesterday you were not ready to meet him and now you are so impatient to marry him.....”yoochun opened his mouth to defend him but weren’t able to utter a word..

“they want to spend time with him before they married him off with you....they are his parents dude.....its very difficult for them ....understand their point...and by the way after 6 months he will  be all yours.....so have some patience my dear friend...”yoochun  signed but nod his head...

“i have done princess’s admission in SM university....he will join from day after tomorrow...”yunho said..

“that’s wonderful man....”

“ya...but am little worried....he knows no one here and you know  how he is ....his cuteness will attract boys and....am worried about his security...”yunho said...

“ ah...i remembered.....junsu also studies in same college....he is in final year too.....don’t worry man i will ask junsu to take care of changmin ok....”after hearing this yunho was relieved....

“ we will do one thing...we will have dinner together tomorrow you bring princess and i will bring junsu .....in that way they both will get to know each other....what you say....”yoochun asked ...

“thats wonderful.....”

.....................................................................................................

Jaejoong along with karam and donghae were sitting on junsu’s bed.....enquiring about his fiancé and what all happened yesterday....on the other side of the bed junsu sat with cute shy smile on his face...

“common junsu-ah tell us...what all  you both did when your parents left you two alone to talk...”jaejoong said...

“did he hold your hand”asked karam....junsu widened his eyes..

“or...he kissed you on the cheek right....”donghae said pointing finger at junsu’s face....

“shut up guys....nothing like that had happened”all his friends made upset face..

“i think yoochun-shi is not at all romantic type”karam said..

“i think he is boring type guy.....those guys who always busy in doing business and doesn’t know anything about romance”donghae said....

“hmmm..... poor our junsu.....”said jaejoong and carressed junsu’s cheeks as if consoling him....

“shut up guys yoochun-shi is very nice...dont talk bad about him”junsu said angrily...

Donghae,karam and jaejoong laughed....

“we were just teasing you junsu-ah...no need to get angry...you will come to know how romantic your hubby is after marriage”said jaejoong...

Junsu’s phone vibrated and he picked up his mobile and blushed.an incoming call from yoochun...

And he received the call...

“h.hello”he said slowing knowing very well that his friends are paying full attention...

“hey junsu-ah....how are you...”yoochun said

“umm......hi how are you”

“i was wondering are you free tomorrow night”yoochun asked..

“i...ya...am free....”

“wonderfull....so could you have dinner with me and my friend...i want to introduce you to them”yoochun asked silently praying to get a yes from the other side...

“umm....o..ok....”junsu said nervously...

“you will love them i promise.....so i will pick you us tomorrow evening...be ready ok......bye sweet heart”junsu’s heart skipped a beat when yoochun called him sweet heart...

“ok...b.bye”junsu said with beautiful red face.and he cut the call and looked up and met with three pairs of curious eyes...

“ummm.....w.why...a.re you guys looking at me like that”

“who was that”jaejoong asked

“no..one”junsu said not meeting their eyes..

“yoochun-shi right”karam asked...

“he asked you on date right”junsu blushed...

“omg...he is so fast....yesterday you guys saw each others for first time and today he asked you out....we underestimated yoochun-shi guys....”donghae said...

“shut up all of you....he want’s to introduce me to his friends....its just a normal dinner...not a date”junsu was irritated with the constant teasing...

“ok ok....guys no teasing junsu anymore ok.....lets enjoy ”and the best friends enjoyed the day together....