Fourth Part: Work

Cold Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth Part: Work

"Our great Son Naeun, who never let anyone get in her pants even the great Lee Taemin tried, was getting laid?!?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!" Naeun's best friend, Oh Hayoung, screamed out loud as they were chatting. There were still some work left but the two ignored it as they were busy talking. Well, Naeun was trying to work, only her best friend was too talkative enough to keep pestering her to let all the juice out. I mean the truth, not the juice.
"Shut up, Oh Hayoung! Don't say it out loud, people would look!" Naeun blushed shyly, covering her best friend's mouth and pinching her side. 
"Oww! What was that for?!" 
"That's for screaming about it! I told you it was a secret!"
"Fine." Hayoung grunted, staring at her best friend. "Anyway, was she good in bed? What did you guys do? Did you use---"
"Stop, you're making me embarrassed, Hayoung ah!" Naeun cleared , "... besides, she's gentle and considerate last night even if she's drunk."
"You didn't answer my question."
Rolling her eyes, Naeun answered. "She's great in bed okay? And she made me feel so special."
"Those people are the type you should avoid. Remember Lee Taemin? He was so nice and considerate AT FIRST as well? What did he end up doing? He basically tried to you and when he can't, he went out to get into someone else's pants!"
"But Eunji is different!" Naeun mumbled. "Besides, she already got what Taemin haven't... I trust her th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter