Four L's

Stay with me

(A/N:Please do listen to Chanyeol and Punch's 'Stay with me' as you read on. Enjoy.)

*****************************************************

Authors p.o.v

The atmosphere seemed to be the perfect match for Wonwoo's state.

"What..the?" Ever so slowly he packed his things and left the world of adventures and knowledge.

The moment he stepped out of the library the cold air wrapped him in a tight hug. 

"I should've taken my jacket...then again...this feels nice." he wandered to himself as he glided on the pavement watching the vehicles slid by.

"All I want for Christmas is...you." He sticked his hands to his warm pockets as he held tears of the past back.

'I'll never see him again. Probably moved away from here.'

The snow fell around him so quietly as he dragged his feet on..taking in the night decorated before him. He pushed open the door of his favourite cafe.

"Ahjumma~" his sweet calling was greeted by a chuckled laugh next to the fire pit.

"Aigoo..After a long time.." frail hands circled his waist as the elder embraced him. Wonwoo hummed as in response.

"The usual?" she asked before wandering away with a nod of approval from him. While Wonwoo made himself comfortable the bell to the shop dinged ever so slowly.

"Uh..Hello?" a not so deep voice called.

'No...impossible' Wonwoo turned around with a river of hope only to get it frozen up by the second he did. Indeed...winter was his perfect match.

'He won't ever return...it's obvious.' 

The sudden sadness that etched across his heart was too much for him to handle..leaving behinde his barely finished mug of hot chocolate and platter of cookies he left the shop almost forgetting to bid goodbye to the kind old lady whoes eyes were overflowing with concern.

Wonwoo didn't have time...He never did..his time was always messed up.

-----------------------------

As soon as he was inside his cave of gloomy-ness Wonwoo took off his shirt and laid on his bed despite the bone aching cold.

There was something special about being pregnant with depression. You won't or don't feel a thing(as Wonwoo states).

He curled himself into a ball recalling the laughter and the touch of the desired. Warm streaks of tears stained the pillow. Christmas was hell.

-------------------------

"Who the hell in the-oh!" The stranger that stood by his door caught Wonwoo off gaurd.

"Hey uh..Sorry to bother you so ear-aren't you cold!?" Due to Wonwoo's state the stranger couldn't help but gawp at the shirtless boy who looked like he just woke up from another era.

"Sorry what did you say?" Wonwoo asked groggily as he rubbed his eyes. The moment his eyesight was back he almost fainted. If it was not for the freezing wind he certainly would have been a great mat on the floor by now.

"No umm nevermind..I was just asking if you have uh..What did she ask me to bring her again? Oh right! Uh do you by any chance have a extra showl with you?" Wonwoo's orbs were focused on the way his lips moved...they were crossing the boundaries of being familiar and y.

"Uh...I don't think..so..." He managed to breath out as he was yet again hit with another wave of the past.

The stranger mummbled on some words before leaving Wonwoo gazing at his back as he etched far and far away.

'I need jesus'

With that he slammed the door shut causing the stranger who was miles away to jolt.

'That dude needs jesus.'

------------------------

Three days have snowed by since that particular incident. Wonwoo soon managed to erase the memory with the help of some holy drink one would call as alcohol.

As normally as does he slammed the door shut and took off to his land of adventures. Typical Wonwoo. Sad he didn't know he was being followed.

--------------------

Wonwoo almost chocked on his spit when a hand he knows far too well placed a book so delicately in front of him. Yet..he had to make sure. So he looked up. As usual he regrets it. It was not him.

"Hey man!" Jun greets with his heavy korean. Wonwoo gives an invincible nod and engraves back on reading. Cue to a sigh from the other.The glass doors portraied the flashlights a bit blurry. The sky was still dark much like Wonwoo's face. 

"I got news...it might give you some hope in life again." Wonwoo sighed and closed his book and faced Jun with pale emotionless eyes. Jun had the urge to smirk but he satisfied it with a small grin. He leaned a bit close making Wonwoo as usual sigh. He was sighing too much for his liking but he couldn't help it.

"Bts is going to perform-" Jun was cut off with a frustratedly standing Wonwoo who stomped off leaving a gallery of eyes staring at him.

--------------------

Groaning Wonwoo picked up his phone and instantly threw it back down.

"Stupid ." he sighs through his nose before drying his hair and stripping down his bathrobe to get dressed up in a typical loose shirt and baggy pants.

"Oh for f-what do you want!?" his unpleasant greeting was rewarded back with hiss of disapproval.

"Ya...be a bit more friendly!" The Chinese voice said a bit girly. Scoffing Wonwoo replyed.

"If your bring up BTS again I will find you and kill you!"He was about to cut the call when the next line made his whole body go numb.

"IfoundwhereMingyuis!"Jun hurriedly blabbered.

Paralyzed he hardly managed to put the call on speaker before uttering out some words.

"W-what!?" he couldn't describe the emotions dangling in his gut.

"Calm thyself. Yes it's true. I finally found where your crush is."Wonwoo can clearly hear the smirk Jun is displaying while he says this. Flipping a file or a book craved with Mingyu's whereabouts.

"Where is he!?"unknowingly Wonwoo has already put on his jacket and stepped out of his house.

"Easy. He is currently next to your block." Jun said.

"Eh?" Wonwoo stood. Looking around.

"What do you mean by 'eh?' he is one block away from you."Jun drags the words this time and Wonwoo can picture the roll in his eyes. Wonwoo continues his search while subconsciously walking downtown.

"And stop!" His befriend instructs.

"Are you spying me?" Wonwoo asks as he takes in the surrounding.

"No..I just kept a small camera on you so I can watch every move of yours."Jun's voice teases as Wonwoo snorts.

"Alright can I go in?" The impatientness was real. But his happiness died down when Jun says no.

"Why!?"Wonwoo screams onto the phone.

"Chill. He isn't at home."Wonwoo sighs and starts to head back.

"Hey Wonwoo.."

"Yeah?"

"Do you seriously like him?"

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason.."Wonwoo stops for a moment and looks over his shoulder feeling a pair of eyes on him. But as expected it was nothing. Carrying on he rains questions on his friend as he turns the door knob and enters.

'When can I see you again?'

_____________________

Wonwoo was unable to sleep. He's never been like that. But hearing he was only a few hours next to him was enoug to give the poor soul insomnia for 3 weeks. 

It has been 3 weeks and he still has not got the chance to have a conversation nor a smile with him.

He thinks of the stranger who visited him last time.

'Was that him? My Mingyu?' Wonwoo chuckles at the tought of that

'Who am I kidding..Doubt he will ever be mine.'he gets off the bed streaching and makes himself some hot chocolate. As soon as he sat down his doorbell rings making him spill a bit of the warm liquid cursing.

He opens the door with his usual poker face.

"Hi again! Right..again-"

"What do you need?" Wonwoo interrupts him as he stiffles back a yawn.

"Right..someone's grumpy..Well I was wondering if i can come in-" again with the cutting off.

"What for!?" Wonwoo was suddenly fully awake.The man before him dulls a bit and forces out a smile.

"Hyung...Don't you remember me?"His voice was almost a whisper dripped with a shade of sadness and anger.

Wonwoo hisses as his back hits the wall.

"What the-" his curse was cut off as warm sensation fills his body.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU FORGET ME YOU PUNK!?"The stranger shouts making Wonwoo filch. 

"M-Mingyu!?"Stuttering Wonwoo pulld himself away to face the latter. Tears and snot was flowing in Mingyu's face as he glared back at his hyung.

"HOW MANY DAMN DAYS SHOULD I WAIT MORE FOR YOU TO ING TALK TO ME!?" he rants on.

"I-i_" 

"NO DON'T TALK DON'T YOU DARE EVER TALK TO ME!I HAVE DIED EVERYDAY WAITING FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME OR TO NOTICE ME AT LEAST GIVE ME A DAMN SMILE BUT NOO YOU HAD TO WALK PAST MY HOUSE EVERY ING DAY LIKE IT WAS DAMN INVINCIBLE..." Wonwoo stood gawping at Mingyu bawling his life out.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOT JEALOUS WHEN THAT CHINESE SAT NEXT TO YOU BACK IN SCHOOL WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU!?WHY DON'T YOU EVER NOTICE ME!?" Mingyu falls into his knees crying and hugs Wonwoo's legs whispering another silent 'why'. Wonwoo tried hard to stop those salty liquids from falling but he just cried..cried like there was no tomorrow.

"IF YOU ONLY TALKED TO ME OR AT LEAST SMILED AT ME I WOULDN'T HAVE TO COME HERE TO INVITE YOU TO SOME DAMN WEDDING I DON'T EVEN WANT! "

Wonwoo sobs as Mingyu weakly punches his chest. Each punch making Wonwoo want to kill himself already.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY ING IDEA HOW MUCH I HAD TO ENDURE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!?I HAD TO PRETEND I WAS FINE BUT LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME! I HAVE TO MARRY THIS UNKNOWN WOMAN JUST TO MAKE MY FAMILY HAPPY!DO YOU HAVE ANY DAMN IDEA HOW THAT FEELS!?I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU JEON ING WONWOO,BUT YOU..YOU STUPID OF DIDN'T EVEN SPARE ME A GLANCE,YOU ARE A FREAKING THIEF! YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT YOU DID! YOU STOLE MY DAMN HEART AND MY HAPPY LIFE!HOW THE AM I GONNA LIVE NOW HUH!?TELL ME THE HOW!!!"Mingyu howled as he stated the last sentence with a punch for every single word on to the floor.

Wonwoo couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Mingyu's collar and punched him.

"YOU THINK I WAS ING OKAY YOU ING DUNG OF COW!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FELT!?YOU WERE ALWAYS GANGED UP ON BY THOSE DAMN GIRLS AND YOU WERE ALWAYS MAKING THOSE DAMN CUTE SMILES!REMEMBER THAT DAMN ONE TIME I BUMPED INTO YOU AND YOU WALKED AWAY WITHOUT GIVING A DAMN!REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU BUT YOU WENT AWAY WITH THAT STUPID ORANGE BALL!DO YOU!?" Wonwoo screamed.

"IT WAS A BASKET BALL YOU IDIOT AND I BUMPED ON YOU IN PURPOSE SO YOU CAN NOTICE ME!"Mingyu screamed right back.

A lound bang on the door made them both shut up.They looked at each other with red eyes and snot dripping noses before scrambling off to open the door after ajusting themselfs.

"Jeon ing Wonwoo what the -oh.....am I yelling at the wrong moment!?"A lady who was clearly Wonwoo's age stood almost burning with fury.

Wonwoo and Mingyu stared awkwardly at each other before nodding. The girl sighed and walked away saying something like,

"Couples and boys these days".

Which eventually made the two laugh a bit.

___________________

Mingyu came back wearing a bit tight shirt.

"You sure you don't have any other shirt!?" he called from the room.

"No!" Wonwoo replyed from the kitchen. He was making them both another set of hot chocolate.His previous one had gone far too cold for his liking.

"God...I should've tagged some along with me jf I knew you'd be this poor." Mingyu mummbled.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm as Wonwoo glared at him. Sticking his tongue out he drank a bit of the hot chocolate hoping to get a bit warm.

"No keeping legs on the table!" Wonwoo adviced givyet yet another light slap to Mingyu's legs causing the younger to whine.

"Grow up will you!" Mingyu mummbled as he pulled his legs back down. Wonwoo sat down next to him a bit too far from Mingyu. 

"Geez hyung I won't bite you come closer." Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's waist before dragging him next to him.

"Tell me one good reason why I should sit this close to you!" Wonwoo questioned as he points towards there knee touching legs.

Mingyu smirked making Wonwoo almost instantly facepalm himself for asking that question.

"Because you Jeon Wonwoo likes...no wait LOVEs me Kim Mingyu!" He says proudly and grins at Wonwoo.

"I still can't believe I am talking to a 21 year old." Wonwoo looks at the big electronic box in front of him trying his best of the best to ignore Mingyu who was staring at him as if he was his prey tonight.

Mingyu couldn't drown the ual feelings creeping up his body as he admired every inch of Wonwoo's face. His hyung never changes and never fails to surprise him.

His eyes dropped on to Wonwoo's neck. Seeing there were no marks of any sort sort of surprised him.The he stared back at his lips.

'Damn..He brings the word 'y' to a whole new level.'

"Why are you stabbing holes at me like that?" Wonwoo's voice made Mingyu jolt out of his wild fantasy world.

He hastily checked if he has dfooled by any mistake. Mingyu has always drooled whenever his y hyung's face flashed before his eyes.

Thank the lord he hasn't drool all over himself today. It would have been hella awkward explaning himself to Wonwoo.

"You mean why do you looks so darn good?"Mingyu attempt to flirt but he knew he at it.At least the scrunch of Wonwoo's nose said so.

"You need a lot more cheese if you try to be cheesy." Wonwoo joked.

"Yeah well..You need to go to a class to learn how to properly."Mingyu stated.

"You wanna go bro?!" Mingyu was surprised as Wonwoo sat up cocking his eyebrow challenging the latter.

"Better call your mom over." 

"Oh no boy you did not *hit* say*hit* that*hit hit*"Wonwoo pounded on Mingyu with the small pillow as Mingyu tried his best to gaurd himself.

"BRING IT ON!"Mingyu swapped his pillow straight on to Wonwoo's head as laughed. Soon the two were laughing on a piling of cotton balls and feathers.

--------------------

"Where are we goin?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu as he struggles to keep on with the taller.

"Somehwere."He short answered as he walked on.

"God damn man wait a bit!"Wonwoo jogged to catch up and panted as he reached the youngsters side.

"Not my fault you were born like a sloth!"Mingyu purposely walked faster.

"Why you ungreatful giraffe wait till i saw your legs off!"Wonwoo threatened in between pants as Mingyu ran off laughing loudly like a maniac.

"Catch me if you can~" Mingyu said in a failed girls generation voice as he ran away almost getting caught by Wonwoo.

-----------------------------

"What on earth were you thinking to bring me back here?"Wonwoo traced his hand along the wall remembering where his detention marks were held

"Oh nothing just wanted to see my old school again." Mingyu drapped his hand over the shorter's and smiled upon the memories he made here.

"Hey Mingyu remember this?" Wonwoo suddenly threw him to the ground and got on top of him.

"Holy freaking i do! It was the damn moment i fell for your thin !"Mingyu grunted as he pushed Wonwoo off.

"Lovely!"another voice boomed. The two sat up in shock knocking theri heads on the tables nearby.

"Holy ! SCOUPIE HYUNG!" the two shouted in unison earning a 'shush' sign from the man who stood wearing a formal wear.

"Oh my god it's so good to see you two idiots!" S.coup says as he ruffles the hair out of the both.

"What are you doing here though?" Wonwoo asked as Mingy nodded.

"Isn't it obvious. I teach in here now."S.coups said as he pointed to the bag of various books and papers were squashed in.

"God bless the children!"Mingyu whispered earning a glsnortfromthe teacher and a snort from the other.

"Enough about me.What are you guys doing here?" He raised his eyebrow at it somewhat smirking.

"It's not what you think!" Wonwoo jumped away from the taller making S.coups chuckel.

"Actually it is what you think!"Mingyu smirked at Wonwoo's disbelief face. Eventually both of the males were laughing at his face.

They spent some tims together before going separate ways.

----------------

"Here are your bubble teas~"Jeonghan placed the two cups containing the heavenly food (or should I say drink?) in front of them.

"Thanks eomma!"Mingyu said.

"Aigoo stop calling me that already!"Jeonghan slightly smaked his arm.

"Don't deny you like it!"Chan says as he passed by.

"Dino who's baby are you?"Wonwoo teased.They alled laughed as Chan gave the same answer he used to give.Stomping in embarrassment Chan walked away leaving three men laughing to their end.

------------------------

"I guess it's time to go home." Mingyu sulked as he got up from Wonwoo's couch.

"Are you going already?" the atmosphere suddenly dulled and Wonwoo could feel the depression coming back again.

"Promise me you'll be there?"Mingyu placed the wedding invitation shakily in his handsand turned around to walk away.

"Wait!" He was soon wrapped up in a hug. Due to the shock he had to regain his senses to hug Wonwoo back. When he did he felt like dying. This was the last time he will ever be with his friend..or truth to be told his long adored love.

"Stay with me...please."Wonwoo said through held back tears.

Mingyu could feel his heart being strangled with pain and it hurts it ing hurts he bit on his lips till it bled to nod back and breath out some words.

"For this once I will."He buried his head in the short ones shoulder.

"For this moment....."all of the scenery in front of Wonwoo's orbs started to get blurry and swirly. He clutched his head from the sudden pain filling his skull as he collapsed into the tallers arms.

-------

The beep noise filled the atmosphere which was drunk in sadness and dullness.

Mingyu's hand on Wonwoo's tightened as tears danced down his cheeks.

Wonwoo ever so slowly gazed at him as he took the medic filled gas with great difficulty.

"Yo-you should've told me you had a heart condition you idiot!" Mingyu sobbed on to Wonwoo's hand.

"Mingyu....."Wonwoo's voice came out in a whisper and weird due to the oxygen mask.

"Don't talk stupid !" the grip on Mingyu's hand loosed a bit but Mingyu was too busy crying to notice so.

"Please sat with me Wonwoo."the sudden still beep that screamed from the machinemade Mingyu scream too. But with pain.

That was it...it was certainly his last day with his friend.

---------------

"I hope we won't loose any other member of our batch like we did with our late friends Jeon Wonwoo and Kim Mingyu. I hope their souls rest in peace. Let us take a moment to pray" S.coups finished his speech and allowed Joshua to carry on with the rest of it.

"We hope to see you both again...ahmen. Having finished his speech too Joshua moved on to help with the coffin.

That day..eleven faces went home stained with tearsand hearts torn with grief.

*************************

Comments are highly appreciated!

Word count-3266

Woah that is a darn lot now huh?