Shut up it was just sweat! - Junmyeon

Are you crying?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon jogged around his room that night. Phew! He had some pounds to shed. He ate a lot that afternoon, lots of his favorite foods prepared by Kyungsoo, Yixing and Chanyeol for his birthday. 

He had a great time on his birthday! The fans, the boys and the managers. And he has been crying for two definite reasons:

Number 1, happiness. The boys are there and the fans and all the gifts he received, especially those cute bunny toys. And

Number 2, the main reason. He misses a certain brunette.

 

Kris. 

 

His love.

 

His boyfriend.

 

 

Two weeks ago, Yifan decided to leave because he couldn't stay with SMent anymore. He had been complaining about his myocarditis but their managers never ever gave a about him. 

Junmyeon, who has been by Yifan's side all the way, understood what his lover had been through. He was there to take good care of him, to embrace him whenever the tall leader groan in pain, patting him on the back and well, kissing him every now and then. And when Yifan told him that he would be going soon, at first, he became angry and disappointed but who couldn't? Yifan is his love, his forever and his soon-to-be-husband. No one could ever take Yifan away from him, not even his parents nor his brother. But he totally understood. He cried that night when Yifan told him so but the leader of Exo-m assured him it would be alright, told him not to give up on Exo and make the best out of the band. He promised the beautiful, tiny lad that once he get out of this mess, they will get marry. Junmyeon wanted to be happy but he couldn't. He was locking himself up in his room when he felt like crying. Only God knows how hard it is for both Yifan and Junmyeon because they both don't want the other members to be a part of their sadness, the longing of having each other by their sides.

And so, he didn't want the managers to see him in the first place, and so with the help of Baekhyun, he got into the dorm's compound and peek through the window of Junmyeon's room, where the latter took a sit on the floor while heaving heavy breaths from his physical activities. 

"God, he's so cute with that black shirt on!"

He muttered and Baekhyun smiled,

"yeah, he is, Kris-gege. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be going inside to check on my food. I do hope they didn't wolf it yet."

"Okay, okay! By the way, thanks for helping me out, Baekkie! This disguise is fantastic!" 

Baekhyun laughed,

"I'm glad you like it, gege. Kyungsoo helped me with it."

"I owe you two. Next month I'll be seeing you guys, on your free time!"

Baekhyun beamed,

"I'm looking forward to it, big man!"

He suddenly wrapped his arms around the hapkido expert and the latter hugged him back before going inside.

Then Yifan went back to his business, of stalking Jun.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and just as he did, he saw Junmyeon picked up a towel from his drawer to dry off his sweat when suddenly, he got a text message, 

Opening it, he smiled as the name 'My Kris' appeared on the screen,

From My Kris: Hi babe, I miss you! Happy birthday honey! 

Then he blushed and contemplated for a while before replying,

"Yifannie! Please stahp omg! You're too cheesy!"

Reading the message, Yifan almost broke down laughing but he shouldn't because the Exo-K leader might hear his voice and would bust him eavesdropping. He controlled himself by biting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter