Finished

Boyfriends being boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hansol?" Yuta whined as he laid down on top of the older boy. Watching his eyes flutter open.

"Yes." He had a small smile on his face. Happy to see his boyfriend up close. Seeing his dark brown eyes looking into his.

"Can I have kisses?" Hansol giggled a little. Yuta's face begging for kisses. Yuta pouted. Waiting for Hansol to give him kisses.

"No." The older turned around. Hiding his face in the couch. Teasing Yuta. Yuta tried everything from pulling him out of the couch to beg him. He really wanted kisses. He needed kisses.

"If you don't turn around right now I'm going to Ten for kisses." A loud laugh could be heard. Hansol not taking Yuta seriously. Again, Yuta laid down on Hansol. His small body hugging Hansol's big one.

He stopped asking for kisses. Instead waiting for Hansol to give in. He couldn't hold back though. He really wanted those kisses. He kissed Hansol's clothed shoulder. Snuggling his face deeper into him.

"If you can get of me that would be nice." Yuta could hear the joking way his voice is coloured. Snuggling deeper into Hansol's body.

"No, not before I get my kisses." Hansol groaned into the couch. Slowly turning around looking at his playful boyfriend. Slightly jostled from trying to make Hansol stand up. As soon as Yuta saw his face he straddled him. Leaning in. Feeling soft lips on his.

Hansol loved the feeling of Yuta's body on him. Feeling the way his mouth fights with his. Playful even when deep into a kiss. Yuta slips his tongue into Hansol's mouth. Hansol following along. Their tongues fighting for dominance. Hansol winning.

He switched their places. Pinning Yuta down into the couch. Going from his face to his neck. Nibbling, and kissing him. Feeling his body react to each touch. Hearing Yuta moan under him. His mouth making marks on his neck.

"I swear if you are ing on the couch again I'm throwing you out!" Throwing his head back Hansol laughed at Doyoung's words. Yuta doing the same.

"No need to lie, you love it!" They heard a groan from the room beside them. Both leaning in again. Into another kiss. Yuta's hands on Hansol's neck. Hansol holding his body up with one hand on each side of Yuta's body.

Yuta's hand travelled from his neck to his hair. Pulling him closer. Their teeth clashing. Their hot breaths mixing. Yuta starting to moan, again. Trying his hardest to keep it down. Not wanting to be yelled at.

A pillow flying to their heads was what made them stop. Laughing at a mad Doyoung standing in the middle of the Livingroom.

"We didn't even do anything." His face was hot red. Brows furrowed. Not believing anything they say.

"Come on Doyoung. We still have clothes on, don't we?" Yuta's hands travelled over Hansol's body. Showing off Hansol's fully clothed body. His long grey sweater hugging him.

"There are kids in this house, and you are in the Livingroom . What if Jisung walked in?" He spoke with a sharp tone. Hands on hips, looking disappointed.

"He's still asleep. He sleeps all the time. He's never awake." Doyoung's face got even more red at Yuta's words. Looking at a snickering Hansol.

"So, you were going to do it?" At this both Hansol and Yuta's face went dark red. Both thinking Yuta should watch his mouth more.

"No. I'm just saying Jisung wouldn't have seen it."

"Seen what?" The three older males jumping at the voice. Staring at the young boy holding a glass of milk. Staring at Yuta.

"Nothing, Jisung. Nothing." He only shook his head. Walking upstairs. Muttering words under his breath.

"Jisung won't see it my . Out. Now."

Laughingly walking out the door and down the street they wonder what to do next. Ultimately walking into a small café. It's interior blue and beige. Making it feel like home, but breathable. Their chairs soft, a wall lined with old book and the menu on a chalk board. Yuta and Hansol found their new favourite place.

"Welcome to Café forest. What do you want?" Yuta read over the menu a couple of times. Forest brew? River wine? I didn't get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter