Consideration

Reasons

 

“she’s cheating on me”

The door to their room opened, a brown haired boy with round eyes plopped down onto one of the bed in that room. Burying his face to a fluffy pillow, legs kicking onto nothing.

 

Chansung calmly ignores him and flip another page of his book. His dark hair looks fresh after hot shower while ago, his bangs almost covering his lazy eyes but the concentration towards this one book doesn’t waver, even when the latter puffed his cheeks in annoyance and stare at the younger.

 

It’s not like Nickhun  Buck Horvekjul to just stay still when other people ignoring him. He plopped down onto Chansung’s bed that placed beside his own , picks up his flashy phone with big red devil case and then pretending to play with it, his head rests beside Chansung’s tights . He peeks towards the latter but still no response,  mumbling something inaudible and makes annoyed face.

 

“she said that we’re married each other for now but then she’s cheating on me, hey..chansungaa..” he pokes the younger using pointy side of his phone case but still no response. Annoyed, he started to climb closer and peeks onto chansung’s book. Finding nothing that interests him, he started taking photos using his phone. First, the book, then himself making funny face beside ignorant chansung, and lastly he take photos of chansung’s nostril from below which cover the younger’s eyes from his books.

 

“what hyung? Can’t you see I’m reading?” chansung pushes nickhun phone out of his field of view and then flips another page.

 

“even you cheating on me for that book chansungah! Don’t be like victoria alright?” nickhun grip’s both of his dongsaeng’s hand and then stare at him pleadingly.

 

Chansung sighed then gave up. “okay, I’m listening..what’s wrong hyung? Why cheating? Why did I suddenly being compared to victoria noona?”

Out of reflect, he caress the older’s soft hair, nickhun’s head now resting onto the younger thights.

 

“ Victoria is dating someone from her agency” nickhun still wears the same annoyed yet cute face, Chansung knew from when he enters the room that his hyung wasn’t in a good mood at all.

But his facial feature didn’t let him look scary even a tiny little bit, on the contrary his hyung looks too cute with his annoyed face.

 

“really? Isn’t that unavoidable? I mean..don’t you guys pretend to marry each other just for the show?” chansung frowns, his hand still caress the latter gently while Khun’s close his eyes, tried his best not to throw tantrum onto his innocent dongsaeng.

 

“well but we work so good that I believe we can always be real couple, right? I mean..she’s been with me for the rest of the show” he continues.

 

“yeah, but have you ever consider her past? Or her personal life? Don’t all idols have their own personal life?” chansung tried to reason his annoyed hyung to calm him down.

 

“I know that, I’m not a fool..we’re also an idol so I know that at least..” Khun’s voice sounds calmer than before.

 

“there’s must be a reason why she date him, and also..did you already confirm it to her? They might be just close friends. Like us” he said those words, but his hand said otherwise. Rough palm now caress the elder’s cheek gently, like a fragile thing he wanted to protect. All of it, he have been done that unconsciously.

 

Khun also fall for the touch unconsciously, enjoying the touch and his eyes started to doze off.

“must be, I haven’t ask her though..” he typed victoria’s name through google again and stare at paparazzi’s photo where victoria and Changmin from TVXQ holding hand in an airport.

 

Chansung chuckled, then snatch khun’s phone to look closer at the photo.

“hmm..isn’t it just a normal holding hand? We do that too right? It’s no biggie” chansung hold his hyung’s hand and then smile gently at him with his lazy eyes.

 

Khun see that smile and dazed for a few seconds before turning back into reality when his phone ringing.

“it’s her” he stare at the flashing screen, but didn’t immediately pick up the phone.

 

“she must have her reasons, just listen to her…a girl’s heart didn’t swayed that easily you know..especially from a handsome and nice man like you, khun hyung” chansung shove khun’s phone to it’s owner and picked up where he left from the book.

 

“reasons..huh..” khun just accepted the phone and then put it on top of drawer, letting it ring unanswered.

 

Chansung just shakes his head and then raises shoulder, gesturing that he didn’t have anything to say. “it’s up to you, khun hyung. I think she’s a nice girl, and pretty too”

 

“but you think I am handsome and nice too, right?” Khun sit beside chansung and stare at his dongsaeng.

 

“yeah” Chansung his thumb and then tried to open another page when suddenly a pair of hand circling his neck like a koala.

 

“then I need to consider that too” Nickhun smile brightly then peck on the younger’s cheek.

 

“c..consider what?” Chansung’s eyes grew bigger upon receive a surprised kiss from his roommate.

 

“consider the reasons why you think I am handsome and nice” Khun grins menacingly, but still managed to look cute.

Then he pushes the younger, Chansung’s surprised by this and holding his hyung’s waist to support them from falling onto the floor. Khun’s body now laid on top of the younger, their eyes met and some strange atmosphere appear between them.

Nickhun’s eyes trail lower from the younger’s sharp but lazy eyes onto his lips. Slowly, he close the gap between their face

“Khun hyung, don’t. You have victoria noona” Chansung tried to pushes his Hyung away but even though the latter appear shorter than him, Nickhun quite have a muscle so it’s not that easy to move him without using his own muscle. So Chansung decided to cover Khun’s mouth using his palm.

Nickhun ignores his dongsaeng  and gave him knowing look, Chansung can feel a wet  tongue laps over his palm, and his self-restrain almost snap at that exact moment. He takes away his hand only to find the latter grinning victoriously

“It’s okay, it’s just a friendly gestures, like They does in the airport..right?” but before Nickhun can continues, a strong hand suddenly flipped them over. A hard breath fanned onto his cheeks while khun closes his eyes out of surprise.

 

“it’s your fault, don’t blame me afterward”

Then their mouth closed, it should have been sweet at first but the beasts won’t take it lightly. Kissing sweetly was out of option after all.

 

Gripping the younger’s grey wife beater, Khun gasped for air. But the latter won’t give any mercy to him and the last bit oxygen from him. Their breath ragged and the kiss was messy and powerful.

Wet lips and glazed eyes before him, Chansung thinks this is too much

He just wanted to read a book peacefully and enjoy his very little free time with some quality time.

 

But turns out the quality went higher than he always expected.

 

“so what’s your reason for this?” Khun grins when they catching their breath with the younger eyes staring at him while his swollen lips.

 

“nothing”

 

==end==