One day

One Day Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of the shoes against the floor, the drops of sweats falling that didn't even made them uncomfortable cause of the cold weather, the sound of the bodies moving, the room crowded with the seven boys practicing the new choreography filling the air with their hard work.
When the music stopped and after the maybe Tenth time time repeating the choreography they took a break.
"This time is harder" Jaebum commented.
"But we are getting better" Jackson answered
"Singing while dancing this will be hard" Youngjae showed how concern. The boys where sitting in the floor while drinking water just talking calmly when a scream broke the peace "Please be my go out with me" Mark screamed.
Jinyoung however keep tying his shoelace, mumbled "No"
"Go out where hyung?" Yugyeom asked Mark amused by the scene.
However he was totally ignored as Mark continued "Jinyoungie be my boyfriend"
Jinyoung stood up and walked to where Jaebum and Jackson where talking while being followed by Mark "please Jinyoungie! Be my boyfriend" he keep saying "Be my boyfriend, please go out with me"
Jinyoung stooped halfway "Could you stop!" He raised his voice "I don't understand you Hyung also I already said no! so please stop!" Jinyoung stated. Mark looked at him in awe, his eyes sad. He walked to the couch sitting while hugging his legs.
Jinyoung went to where Jaebum was sitting beside him and snatching the bottle of water from him.
"What's going on?" Jaebum asked him
Jinyoung rolled his eyes "I don't know" he took a sip of the water and added "this morning he came to me and said he likes me and now he doesn't stop asking me out"
They stared at the older who was on the couch looking miserable "look at him, he is sulking" Jackson pointed at him.
"What should we do?" Youngjae asked.
Jaebum smiled softly "I think the only one who can cheer him up is Jinyoung"
"Or maybe we should ignore him until he forgets about it" Jinyoung suggested but nobody agree.
"Look, if you're gonna reject him you should give him a proper answer" Jaebum exclaimed and Youngjae and Jackson seemed to agree "talk with him after practice and reject him properly okay" Jaebum said, more like ordered him.
 
Practice and work ended pretty late, everyone was dead tired however some of them still had some stuff to do. Jinyoung and Jaebum had to stay to talk about a Photoshoot they will have the next day while the other boys could go back to the dorms. However Mark stayed for a while as Jinyoung requested.
"Thanks for waiting, I'll make this short so I can go back to work" Jinyoung stated.
Before he could continue he was Interrupted by Mark "wanna be my boyfriend?" He said with innocent eyes.
"How many times do I have to say no!" Jinyoung stated.
"You don't like me?"
"Its not about like and dislike" jinyoung murmured "its kind of annoying so stop"
Mark looked at him a bit angry "you haven't say why not, you just keep saying no and no" Mark explained.
Jinyoung thought about it for like 5 seconds "I don't see hyung in that way, I don't have time to be dating and wouldn't it be weird between teammates not talking about the fact that we are both man" Jinyoung responded counting the reasons with his fingers "also you're being kind of annoying with that and it bothers me how can someone likehyung dont understand what no means!" Jinyoung said his tone was angry and kind of rude.
Mark sulked "you should be more considerate with me, it was hard to confess my feelings" Mark murmured.
Jinyoung stared at him deeply somehow he felt regretful for being so hard on the older.
"One day!" Mark exclaimed "have a date with me, just one day and I'll give up on you"
"Was this your intention?" Jinyoung speculated.
Mark pouted "just said yes or no, I'll promise I won't bother you again with my feelings" Mark mumbled "tomorrow after your photo shoot you'll have the rest of the day free right? I have the entire day free, let's see each other after that then" before Jinyoung could refuse or say anything Mark started to run "see you tomorrow!!"
Jinyoung was left behind dumfounded "if you can give up on your feelings so easily then why confess in the first place" Jinyoung murmured.

....................................................................
After finishing the photoshoot with Jaebum and as promised he went to where they agree to see each other. Jinyoung was kind of uneasy as he didn't know what to expect of it, what do people do on dates? He has spent most of his youth in the jyp building practicing and working as hard as he could leaving no time to socialize like that.
When he got to the not crowded place they agree to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter