— Final ♡

Dazed Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's mouth stayed agape as he looked at the two boys who were sitting in front of him on the other couch.

"You both like me...more than a friend?" Wonwoo stuttered as the two boys didn't take their eyes off of their laps.

Wonwoo never in his 20 years of life, did imagine that two boys,moreover, his best friends would like him more than just a friend. But here he is,having two of his bestfriends confessing him at the same time, and Wonwoo doesn't know what's worst, him liking them only as friends or him not wanting to hurt them by his words.

Wonwoo's mind stopped as he stared at the two boys. There were two very specific moments where he kinda had the feeling that the two might be acting very weird but his brain at that time wasn't thinking of any possible chance that they would like him like that.

*Flashback*

The two were sitting at the couch in Wonwoo's apartment at only God knows what time one night having a movie marathon. The only thing they knew is that it was pretty late,but neither of the two had any thought of going to the bed so they just continued on watching whatever movie there was.

Mingyu with everything that he did, somehow got closer and closer to Wonwoo, just by going to more snacks or going to the bathroom or just changing the movie on the television. Wonwoo didn't notice it per say, it wasn't like he was counting how many centimeters they were away from eachother.

It was somewhere in the middle of their fourth movie when he felt a hand go around his shoulders. Confused, he looked to his left at Mingyu who had an undescribable expression on his face. It was a mix of satisfaction and worry.

"What are you doing?" where the only things Wonwoo could say at that time.

"Oh..uhm..." Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with worry. "You seem tired,so ...you know...uhm...you can sleep here." The younger said while tapping his shoulder.An awkward type of smile covered Mingyu's face as he waited for Wonwoo to answer,which took him quiet a lot.

The older of the two was looking weird at the much taller boy,but in the end he broke into a smile.The taller wasn't sure what that smile meant, is it that he likes him? is it just a friendly smile?, he couldn't decide.

But the thing that made his heart beat even faster was when he felt Wonwoo's head on his shoulder. Good thing was that he was sitting on the right side, in other way he could feel his heart exploding with happiness.

"You are crazy, Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo said with a little laugh that Mingyu loved so much. "Yeah,crazy for you." The younger thought to himself as he looked at the smaller guy beside him.

Around 2AM Mingyu was woken up from his thoughts when he felt light snores beside him. He looked at the side to see Wonwoo was already sound asleep. Mingyu didn't dare to move an inch,but just stayed there admiring the beautiful boy laying on his shoulder.

He never knew himself that he would fall for a guy who he knew for almost 4 years, let alone with a guy that looked like he just came out of a fairy tale. With a well sculptured face, eyes as beautiful as stars and a smile that could fly him to heaven and back. It just made him want to kiss Wonwoo even more.

And so he did.

His lips softly attached themselves to the older’s ones, being careful not to wake the older up, which he succeded. But even for just a second, Mingyu could feel his soft, yet a little rough plum lips on his. It did make his heart skip a beat, but he just tried to shrug it off because he knew he would never get back the love he has for this guy.

*end of flashback*

At that time,Wonwoo knew he felt something on his lips,but he didn't know what nor he had any wish in himself to go see what it was. But now he knew.

He kissed Kim Mingyu. He kissed him. On the lips!

Inside Wonwoo was freaking out,not sure if it was because of the anger or some kind of endearing feeling he felt because at least someone kissed him.

But on the outside, Wonwoo's face stayed blank.

"Mingyu..." Somehow he choked out, making the younger boys attention go to him. "Y-you kissed me?" Wonwoo could see Mingyu's cheeks turn a slight shade of pink, which he in some kind of way found endearing, maybe even cute. No,Jeon Wonwoo! This is your best friend! Wonwoo shook of his thoughts.

"Y-yes,I have. And I'm incredibly sorry for that time. I know I shouldn't have done it without your permission. I'm so sorry." A slight worry was still evident in the way that Mingyu talked to Wonwoo.

Their eyes meet for a few seconds, and Wonwoo knew he felt something, but he just couldn't decide what it was, so he just ignored it.

 

A story with Minghao was totally different.

Wonwoo knew Minghao for well over two years now, but in that time the younger didn't show any type of big adoration towards the older.

It was until about a month ago, when Minghao started acting weird around Wonwoo, always hanging out with him, watching movies with him, wanting to eat togehter.

*flashback*

That day Minghao asked Wonwoo to go shopping with him, because they both needed to buy some gift for the Junhui’s upcoming birthday. Wonwoo didn't know why he would ask him, because he was the last person who likes shopping, but it was fine because they really needed to buy a gift and Wonwoo still didn't know what, so maybe Minghao could help him.

It wasn't anything like that in particular. Minghao tried to make as much skinship as he could, which took Wonwoo to start to overthink. Why was he doing this? What is this for? Wonwoo wasn't particulary a guy who liked skinship. He would like it if it was his boyfriend or a girlfriend, but it was kinda weird when his best friend tries holding hands with you the entire time you were shopping.

Wonwoo was never the type to eat much but at that time Minghao tried to buy him anything. Literally anything. From sweets from those machines to a full meal in the restaurant. And Wonwoo wanted to stop him but he couldn't solely because his mind would always stop him, thinking that it might end up being rude.

Wonwoo continued going like that,without saying Minghao anything, except of the small talks they exchanged.

Once they were done with buying the presents,they decided to go back to the dorm, expecting everyone else was already home.

Just as Wonwoo was about to go inside his room, Minghao grabbed him by his wrist, not letting him touch the knob.

A quiet weird expression covered Wonwoo's face as he turned his head towards the younger boy behind him.

"Hey...uhm...I had fun today." Minghao let out, rubbing the back of his neck. For just a second, Wonwoo looked at him, with an unreadable expression, trying to understand what he was saying,because after this kind of day, Wonwoo had a lot of thoughts in his head.

"Yeah..." Was the only thing the older boy could have said at that time.

"Yes,we could like...uhm..." Minghao said nervously, flying his hands between the two boys. "Nevermind." He waved his hand,letting out a sigh.

"What is it?"

"No,it's nothing.Forget it." A small smile came over Minghao's face as he still held onto Wonwoo's wrist.

As Wonwoo was staring at the other boy,not sure what to say back at that, Minghao slowly let go of his wrist just to move his hand into Wonwoo's one, sending his mind and his heart in joy.

"Thank you." The younger boy whispered as he squeezed Wonwoo's hand, before letting it go.

"Wh-..." But before Wonwoo could say the last part,Minghao was already gone.He just shook his head as a lot of thoughts passed inside of it.

*end of flashback*

"So that's why you were so flustered the other day?" Wonwoo asked, a bit of curious evident on his face.

Minghao could only nod at that question.

The eldest of the three couldn't get to his right mind. Questions were the only thing running around his head. What if he hurts them by telling them he hadn't have any feelings for them? What if they leave him? But what if he secretly deep inside of him actually liked one of them but he can't admit it to himself?

Wonwoo sat there, with his face in his hands which were leaned onto his knees. If he keeps thinking about this, his head will start hurting and he for sure doesn't want that at this moment.

After a long silence, Mingyu said something that soon enough triggered Minghao.

"Wonwoo,listen." Wonwoo slowly looked up at Mingyu. And once again he got that feeling. " what is this? Why am I like this?" Wonwoo thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter