Eavesdropper

Lucky Charm

So instead of writing ~~~ as your name, you will be called Jung Miyoung! Hahaha ~

---

Miyoung's POV

I sat in the little cafe far from my house. It was called Caramelts. Sounds cute, right? I go here everyday, sitting at the furthest corner in the shop. I would always order caramel macchiato. Well, most of the time. It tastes so good! Okay, why am I talking about drinks? Oh, it's them again. The 3 members of B2ST, if I'm not wrong. They look so down. Aww. Oh cool, they're sitting near me. It's been long since I eavesdropped.

"I'll order. What do you guys want?" the foreign-looking one asked. Dongwoon, I think.

"Iced caramel macchiato." the... Gikwang said.

"Caramel hot chocolate." the cute-looking one said. I don't remember his name. Yo... Yoyo? Forget it.

Dongwoon nodded and walked to the counter.

Minutes of silence passed.

"I can't believe we lost for the hundredth time." Gikwang said and hid his face with his palms.

"Yeah." the cutie slammed his head on the table.

"We practised everyday..." Gikwang sighed.

"Until we internally bleed."

"We're such failures."

"Relax, we'll do better next week." Dongwoon came with their drinks.

"I think we need to come up with something totally new."

"We'll suggest it to Doojoon."

I suddenly sneezed loudly. The three of them looked at me, along with the other customers. I finished my drink and took out my notebook. I took a few minutes to write something on it and got up, holding my things. I left the shop by walking past their table and I 'accidentally' dropped something.

---

Shorter. Hahaha.