Part 1

Dense
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany groaned in exasperation as she went into the toilet by herself. Usually, she would be accompanied by her so-called best friend but something ty happened that really pissed her off.

Her best friend or known as Taeyeon Kim who was also, unfortunately, her crush, was really dense, or in other words, stupid. Just how stupid was she to realize that Tiffany had been giving hints regarding her true feelings towards the dense person?

They had actually been friends only for 2 years, perhaps almost 2 years. They had met under an unfortunate event.

»

Tiffany was happily holding onto a tray that contained her favorite meal -- eels. Since it was Wednesday, the cafeteria menu would have eels as one of them. As she was walking towards her table where her friends, Yuri, Jessica, and Sunny were, just like a lightning, her tray suddenly fell down and not forgetting the fact that her school uniform also had eels stains and others. 

She was too shocked to realize when suddenly the culprit, whom she caught by her eyes was running around the cafeteria, said her apology countless times. But Tiffany could care less, her uniform was ruined and her eels were gone too. 

Glaring to the person who was not that tall as her, with two ponytails. She somehow recognized the person as she was from the 1st class. She was also a member of the singing class but they never talked before. As the shorter girl was taking out a packet of tissues from her uniform skirt, she was still mumbling her apologies when her hands suddenly went to wipe the stains on Tiffany's chest.

Tiffany widened her eyes in surprise and shoved the hands away from her chest as a reflex, "Yah! What are you doing?!" She covered her chest with both of her hands in a red face.

By now, all of the attention in the cafeteria turned towards them. Well, who would not when the school goddess and the dorky kid bumped into each other? It was the first time and the scene was amusing to them.

Please log in to read the full chapter