One

Savage girl in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, but I can't go on." Han, the captain of the baseball team looked at Jennie, his expression devoid of emotion. With a heavy step, the baby faced captain walked away, leaving Jennie alone, her expresion annoyed.

(Scene Change)

"What ?!" All three girls practically screamed, their jaws slack. Jennie sipped her soda cooly. She wondered why she had drank so much today. Stress ? Probably.

"He seriously asked to break up with you ?" Rose asked, shocked at the news.

"It wasn't like we were ever in love. Not really something unusual. I said I'd give it a shot when he confessed, not that I liked him back. Same as all the other guys." She casually slurped her plate of spagheti Carbonara. Delicious.

Han had looked so sad. He had asked her out 2 weeks ago, now he was the one who wanted out. Figures.

"We know that. I'm just suprised that even tough guy Han couldn't put up with you." Lisa said with a snicker. 

"Hey !" Jennie cried indignantly. "I'm not that bad, I just asked him to follow me out for a few hours, to pay for some ramen and choose a movie when we went out."

Jisoo just shook her head. "But you made him follow you for hours without rest. You ate all his ramen at his house, and when he picked a horror movie, you screamed and punched him in the gut."

"Plus you emptied his car the other day right ?" Lisa added.

"Urgghhh. I just wanted to drive around town. I didn't know I was leaving the district that time" Jennie fidgeted with her fork.

She had felt so guilty when Hans' car had died on the highway. Luckily, they were only a couple hundred meters to the gas station.

The time she had screamed at the theater was embarrasing aswell. She supposed that even being tough didn't help when the person beating the out of you knew both Taekwando and Judo. Both of which she had started practising at age 7.

"Hey! I payed him back for that gas" She tried to defend herself.

"Jennie, this is the seventh time you've been dumped in the last four months. Get your together." Jisoo said in a concerned tone.

Didn't they learn ? Advice never worked for the her. The savage Jennie Kim.

"Fine fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter